[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread #999 asking for advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1504027262222.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1504027262222.gif
2MB, 350x350px
Implying I have like $130 to spare, what the fuck should I buy? Everything looks like ATH, except for NEO.

Well, use this thread for predictions about Cryptos if you want.
>>
>>3300342
This is serious, god dammit.
>>
>>3300572
Buy neo
>>
>>3300572
>$130
But a knife, start robbing people.

Come back and ask when you have 5k, preferably 10k. You are 4 years too late to start with <1k
>>
>>3300342
with that amount I'd say buy something that isn't crypto, something you know about and re-sell it on facebook/ebay until you understand how the market works and the value of things

then when you have saved up some money and still want to make more, get into crypto

iy's not that you cant make money with 130bucks in crypto btw, it's just that the fees will kill you, you'll have to go all in to make the trades worth it, and overall it's more gamblinng than actually investing (if you do it that way)
>>
>>3300599
T-thanks I guess.
>>
>>3300668
This isn't the last bull run. If you really wanna buy, then buy one thing that's relatively safe like btc ltc eth and just watch it

Then make real money from your job and put it in
>>
>>3300659
The problem is, I... I already bought BTC with it.
>>
its funny to watch ppl on /biz/ talk about crypto, they are so clueless lol...my advice is to find your advice elsewhere.
>>
>>3300815
ooh, ok then
do you have any technical understanding? if you do you'll be able to daily trade, I recommend you to do this if you have low capital so you can accumulate some more wealth befor einvesting medium/long term

DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING
daily trading can cut your capital in seconds if you dont know what you're doing

read about this, laern to use the indicators, learn to read charts

then when you have enough capital form daily trading you can start thinking in coins that will have a bright future but for now don't think about that

130bucks on a 100% coin will only make you 130 bucks (260 in the end) considering the risk and the fact that you prbably wont enter at 0 and sell at 100% it's really not advisible

I wish you good luck but remember, it's not about luck, it's about knowing what you're doing
it's better to do nothing and wonder if you're stupid rather than doing something and proving it, specially when it comes to money IMHO
>>
>>3300342
2 bags of coke
>>
>>3300815
>>3300961
or simply keep on saving up and putting it into crypto, it's going up anyway
as long as you don't sell under preassure you should be ok
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.