[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are the fees on Kraken and similar exchanges compared to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Kraken-cover-725x322[1].jpg (23KB, 725x322px) Image search: [Google]
Kraken-cover-725x322[1].jpg
23KB, 725x322px
How are the fees on Kraken and similar exchanges compared to Coinbase? Also, do any of those exchanges NOT require address verification via a utility bill with your name on it?

I graduated from college in May and have been staying at my dad's house address for all my credit cards/bank statements, but have my mom's address on my license. So I'm not sure how I'd go about getting that verified on Kraken.

But I am pretty sick of coinbase's fees and the wait time to get coins (does that wait exist on other exchanges?)
>>
>>3299303
>I am pretty sick of coinbase's fees and the wait time to get coins (does that wait exist on other exchanges?)
I would like to know this too. someone pls answer
>>
>>3299303
Gemini didn't require any pics, only name address and ssn. you only get btc and eth trades though. then make a bittrex account and get basic account to convert btc/eth to shitcoins
>>
>>3299303
You have tier 1 2 3 and 4 verification.

https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/201352206-What-are-the-Verification-Tiers-
>>
It's amazing.

I made a thread basically asking this yesterday, and I had a lot of angry replies. Guess I'm just not good with words.
>>
>>3299929
Right but you can't make USD deposits (from bank) without Tier 3 which is address verification via utility billz.

>>3299835
Fine with me, I'm just looking for some way to convert my USD into BTC (or, preferably LTC for dat dere lower fees) to then shuttle directly into ->shapeshift->shitcoins.
>>
What do you guys do about all the transfer and buying fees though? How to minimize all the crap?

Not to mention adding them fees to your Blockfolio transactions..
>>
>>3299956
>shapeshift
dont fucking use that
>>
>>3300012
Why.

Would you have me use changelly instead
>>
>>3299956
Yea Tier 3+ are for high rollers.
>>
>>3300084
I'm new to this, but why wouldn't you just use Bittrex?
>>
>>3300364
How are the fees compared to shapeshift/changelly?

Hence why I made this topic, idk what the "best" combination of exchanges are. But yes I've seen bittrex shilled a lot around here.
>>
>>3300385
I believe bittrex charges 0.25% when you sell for profit. Other than that, it's just the standard network fees when you make transfers.
>>
Kraken and Bittrex are good in terms of fees.

Other than that, decentralized exchanges are the new king.
>>
File: gurn.gif (2MB, 640x322px) Image search: [Google]
gurn.gif
2MB, 640x322px
>>3299835
Wanted to update and say thanks anon, Gemini is looking really freaking good, signing up now and it indeed looks like they don't need official address verification except for a photo of your license.

Guess I'll probably go with Gemini + Bittrex for trading from now on. But I still wonder what's wrong with shapeshift etc, is it just the fees? Can someone tell me?

>>3300535
Elaborate?
>>
>>3300588
shapeshift has low per transaction limits and high fees, only useful if you want quick < 2k shifts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.