[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Door-to-door sales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is it a meme, or is it actually an effective way to move product and build a clientele? I see it on Shark Tank all the time where the sharks LOVE people who do door-to-door sales.
>>
>>3298539
It's a meme. It's hard to find anyone dedicated to do this and you get a bad rap for being obnoxious.

Nobody likes door to door sales. Neither the homeowner or the one doing the sales.
>>
>>3298574
I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but it sort of annoys me how you've probably never run a business in your life but you feel entitled to give "advice". 99% of /biz/ is cryptoshills and this topic will die because it doesn't have a dedicated team of bagholders to bump a "this coin is about to moon" post.
>>
Age 16 I started selling lawncare door to door and made anywhere from $15-$40/hr. If you're charismatic it's worth looking into.
>>
Cold calling is absolutely a thing and it works, so I don't see why door-to-door wouldn't also work. The majority of people probably won't give you the time of day, but it doesn't matter as long as a few do.

Disclaimer: I have never done cold calling or door to door sales myself.
>>
>>3298539
i have tried both for my past businesses. if you are an autist find someone else to do it for you
>>
>>3298666
>Disclaimer: I have never done cold calling or door to door sales myself.

Of course you haven't, SATAN.
>>
>>3298710
So many people call me up offering their immortal souls that it isn't really necessary.
>>
>>3298539
I did a door-to-door job before. Don't do it. It's physically and mentally exhausting. At the end of the day you feel like shit.
>>
>>3298814
>At the end of the day you feel like shit
Unless you're good at it. I made ridiculous money doing door to door sales, I fucking loved it
>>
>>3298814
>beta

>>3299244
>chad

Seriously though. If you do door to door successfully for a full summer or a full winter, and can have them vouch that you didn't suck, you can move on to any sales job you want. I did door to door, then managed a door to door team, then moved into software as a service sales. Now I don't work at all and I'm 26 living in a nice house with a pool and hot tub, money set aside for years to come and crypto growing.

>inb4 nice larp, stay poor anons
>>
knock knock, whos there?
EDIT
Edit who?
Edit Coin of course. one sat to 100 sats buy now get rich
>>
>>3298635
This. Just made 650 yesterday selling solar.
>>
>>3298628
You're on an American Anime imageboard.
Calm your fuckin tits.
>>
File: 1498430859529.jpg (39KB, 582x586px) Image search: [Google]
1498430859529.jpg
39KB, 582x586px
>>3299422
Not even a chad, I just read Salesman books by Brian Tracy and became the #1 door to door salesman at two separate companies for just over two years. All it takes is learning the science behind convincing people and employing it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.