[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMAZON GOYUM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Cx.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cx.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
Has anyone here ever scammed Amazon?

I just spent over 3.5k on a high end gaming PC (with crypto gains nonetheless)

But I was thinking over saying that a certain part of the order didn't come in.. Either my 400$ SSD or the PSU since it is from another company and not shipped directly from Amazon.

Will I get fucked?
>>
Nope but it only works once. Did the exact same thing for a second ssd. Make sure you do it on something small but exspensive. Also make sure the delivery guys doesn't see you get your package
>>
I'll repeat it only works once. So if something really goes missing they make you file a police report and then show them the police report
>>
File: 1500433858822.jpg (450KB, 1600x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1500433858822.jpg
450KB, 1600x1073px
>>3297099
Ahh okay I'm surprised there's no tracking system to 100% declare if something has arrived. I do live in the poorer area so it makes sense if a nig takes it off my porch.
>>
>>3297147
you see the package will arrive you are claiming someone stole it.
>>
You will get fucked
Cx
>>
i can call them and do full refund 4 you
>>
>>3297298
how? you'll link them the thread nigger
>>
>>3297077
Amazon has a specific department dedicated to investigating and dealing with pathetic thieves like you.

Whether or not they find out you scammed them they will cease all business with you. They have MANY ways to ban you from their services, switching accounts wont work.

Goodluck scumbag
>>
I once ordered something as a gift for the GF, a £12 Bluray. She already had it so I tried to return it, they told me not to bother returning it and just gave me a straight refund. Amazon customer service are the good guys - quit scamming them hobo!
>>
>>3297077
Enjoy being on the investigation list and having your address blacklisted, and lets not forget getting fucked.
>>
>>3297351
Pathetic thief? It's a multi billion dollar company fuck off buddy lmao I'm a broke college student that yolos everything on Crypto, they don't need the money but I do. Stop applying your moral compass it isn't working.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.