[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BTC-e opens -> dump?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: BTC-e_logo.png (9KB, 600x149px) Image search: [Google]
BTC-e_logo.png
9KB, 600x149px
The launch of the service will take place in 3 stages.

At the first stage , the old company (with which you have signed an offer contract) will prepare and transfer to the new company digital personal data of users, in full compliance with the European directives on personal data and in compliance with European legislation in this field.
Timing of the transfer before September 15, 2017

At the second stage, the licensed financial investment company, assumes the task of restructuring the digital assets of the new company and registering digital data of users at home.

In the third stage, the licensed financial investment company will audit and register personal data in accordance with AML laws and KYC identification procedures.

In parallel with the legal issue of restructuring, users will be given the opportunity to check the integrity of the digital balance in the user's account, and users will be able to make changes in the security of the account. For chat and support, chat will be available.

For these purposes, the service will be launched on the old domain (btc-e.nz). You will be able to log in and check your balance before recounting.

Term before 02.09.2017

-----

Will there be a major pump when BTC-e opens? BTC-e balances are now viewable. When will the pump happen?
>>
How do you view your balance? I still have my old password etc. How will they check KYC? thank you
>>
can someone please confirm this is a legit link and not a phish?
>>
LTC ETH - Deep to the center of earth
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.