[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a-are there any girls who are into crypto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1441112464354.jpg (144KB, 793x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1441112464354.jpg
144KB, 793x1098px
a-are there any girls who are into crypto?
>>
>>3295224
I have a female friend who's into crypto. She is not attractive.
>>
>>3295224
100% not a single one like this one
>>
>>3295224
cutie
>>
My girlfriend has started taking an interest because I'm into it.

Yesterday I told her about the the Monetha ICO and when I got home she said "Did you get your MSP?"

I said: "Are you retarded? Mothership is NOT a crowdsale ICO. Are you talking about MTH? If so, yes - obviously I did."

Then I tried to explain the blockchain using the Byzantine general analogy and she got really confused so I shouted at her and she started crying.
>>
>>3295282
:-(
anon you shouldn't verbally abuse your gf it's not nice
>>
>>3295224
I bought 100 BTC for my daughter 4 years ago
>>
>>3295327
wow can I marry her
>>
>>3295224
True Story, a girl I was dating was camwhoring on bittit. She got me into crypto about a year ago. Very lucky.
>>
>>3295282
Same with me right now; got into crypto on Sunday and have been glued to my phone looking at my gains
Made about $300 so far
To be honest, crypto has awakened a new passion in me.
Been trying to talk to her about it but I think she's just happy that I've found something that I'm passionate about again.
A better hobby than DotA2 that's for sure
>>
>>3295224
Janice Griffith
https://twitter.com/thejanicexxx/status/899690521458745346
>>
I've sent thousands of dollars to reddit cam grills when BTC was worth only a few hundred. Makes me mad that I probably made these girls millionaires but I never actually held onto any BTC. Any. At all. Just bought what I needed to get a show.
>>
>>3295432
Dumbest poorfag right here
>>
File: cartoon-hitler.jpg (26KB, 600x482px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon-hitler.jpg
26KB, 600x482px
>>3295224
>a-are there any girls who are into crypto?

Nah, everyone knows girls are mainly into BBC.
>>
My sister desu. I shilled her into buying Monero and OMG a few weeks ago desu.
>>
>>3295388
>got in on Sunday
>thinks he will keep his gains

Dude you are supposed to buy the dips, not the tops. You are in for a surprise, hope you got strong hands
>>
>>3295708
yeah, simpe calculs
but i got lucky with the OMG moon. /biz/ shills got me good
just signed up recently for chainlink and blackmoon ICOs, will see if they pay off
>>
>women
>doing anything
>ever
>>
Whats something simple i can start with with not much money. As an non biz neet?.

....Thanks....
>>
>>3295740
you can start with THIS

*unzips dick*
>>
>>3295737
Don't hate all women. There are some bro-tier walking holes out there.
>>
>>3295224
Fetlife has a forum for sex workers that I lurk on. They all wish more men were into crypto.
>>
Like all tech communities, the majority of the women are male-to-female trans. So even if there's women most of them aren't really.
>>
>>3295224

my mom

she got interested once i got in and has been day trading profitably for months now

she doesn't even speak english and is turning a profit ffs

how are there so many people who can't make money in this
>>
>>3295224
No, but in about 3-5 years there will be girls who pretend to be into crypto for attention just like with gaming and programming.
>>
File: mouth.jpg (257KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mouth.jpg
257KB, 1000x1000px
Should I shill my autistic neet gf on crypto or encourage her to stay as a part-time wage cuck? I've been teaching her a little about technical analysis and how crypto markets function and she seems somewhat interested.

Right now she's doing nanny work bringing in ~$100 a week and she's my fallback to help with bills if I don't make enough gains.
>>
>>3296187
Link?
>>
File: 1487178666844.png (154KB, 557x543px) Image search: [Google]
1487178666844.png
154KB, 557x543px
>>3295224
yes i am a girl into crypto very qt
3btc direct to my wallet and we can talk
xxx
>>
>>3295320
What if she enjoys it?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.