[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ww_4307.png (170KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
ww_4307.png
170KB, 350x280px
Man the girl of my dreams just left me for somoene with a bmw and i am a hard worker but i had an accident a while back on my work where i broke the half of my back and sinds then im stuck in life if somoene could help me to reach succes and screw this bitch over thank u and i am looking very hard into these cryptocurrencys but its hard man i hope this shit never happens to one of u guys
>>
>>3294375
leave
>>
Dump everything you have into Bancor
>>
1. Go to coinbase.com and sign up
2. Buy bitcoin for whatever price you want
3. Go sign up to yobit
4. Send your btc from coinbase to yobit
5. Buy espers for cheap you can get thousands for a few bucks
6. Sell on novaexchange for 5x the money.
>>
>>3294375
Hello sir
IM PAJEET THE COIN MAKER
I MADE 16 COINS
I PAY WITH COINS FOR LIST IN EXCHANGERS
IF YOU BUY MY COINS I VERY HAPPY, I SELL
IF YOU SELL MY COIN I BUY IT BACK ONLY FOR 1 SATOSHI
IF NO ONE BUY MY COIN I BUY IT FROM MYSELF AND MAKE PRICE 2X 5X 10X 100X 10000X TILL PEOPLE START BUY IT
VITALIK IS MY SON
WELCOME TO MY SYSTEM
----------------------
MY 1ST COIN WAS LITECOIN
PEOPLE BUY IT AND NOT SELL BUT VERY SLOW
RUSSIAN PEOPLE OPEN BTC-E.COM AND BUY ALL MY LITECOINS FOR 1 SATOSH, I BECOME RICH AND HAPPY
NOW CHINA MAN, BIG FATHER OF CHARLY LI, BUY IT FROM RUSSIAN PEOPLE FOR 1 SATOSHI, RUSSAIN SEEL IT COSE WANTED TO CLOSE BTC-E.COM

----------------------------

BUT NOW MANY PEOPLE MAKE COINS
PEOPLE USE HES OWN SERVERS AND NOT PLAY TO MINERS
RIPPLE FOR EXAMPLE
--------------------
THIS IS GOOD BUISNES
I HAVE MANY WOMANS IN MY WOMAN ROOM

------------------------

SOME PEOPLE BUY MY COINS FOR 1 SATOSHI AND START TO PROMOUTE IT IN ALL FORUMS
HE WANT SELL IT, BUY THE MOST SELL ME
I HAVE ALOOT MORE
>>
>>3294513
Respected sir,

Listen to this, dear bro esper$ on YOBIT for guaranteed exellent return. Thank u
>>
>>3294375
No offense anon but she sounds like a cunt. Wait for her to come crawling back after she's done playing abusive relationship with bimmerfag, flash your gains then tell her to hit the road. By the way, buy OMG if you see it dipping.
>>3294513
lmao
>>
Sent ;)
>>
i swear thanks guys !!!i wil look into this esper coin but how do i trade from yobit to nova exhange?
>>
>>3294375
How come everyone in America claims to be "disabled"?
>>
>>3294608
They're lying and you're baiting. This thread is a failure on all fronts.
>>
and yeah she is a bitch but its just i had a difficult time the last few months and that makes it just harder
>>
File: 1500609654939.jpg (110KB, 950x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500609654939.jpg
110KB, 950x960px
>>3294473

Fpbp
>>
no man i swear on my moms life its not a bait i swear on my head man i livein belguim and i work with solarpanels and i fell trough a roof 7m down and sinds then im jut facking depressed all the time
>>
im just looking for a way to make my life great im full with motivation now but i need to surround myself with motivated people to
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.