[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: HODL TILL THE END.jpg (364KB, 1922x1050px) Image search: [Google]
HODL TILL THE END.jpg
364KB, 1922x1050px
YOU TOLD ME TO HODL BUT I HOLDED AND NOW LOOK ITS FUCKING TANKING WHY IT WAS FUCKING SO HIGH BEFORE FOR A NEW START AND THE VISA THING
>>
File: IMG_7250.png (450KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7250.png
450KB, 1242x2208px
WHERES MY GODDAMN VISAAAAAAA
>>
>>3293744

because it's a scam coin.

Make wiser investments next time. And not bypass the people who actually made a product and headway to release a credit card system

>Tenx/Token
>>
File: AAAAAA.png (88KB, 280x291px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAA.png
88KB, 280x291px
GIVE ME MY VISA
GIVE ME MY VISA
GIVE ME MY VISA
I REPEAT
GIVE ME MY VISA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3293744
that dump was like wicked harsh, never seen something that powerful on such a high volume coin

id say it qualifies as a crash. goodthing I didnt buy until right now
>>
Only lost 20% on this coin. Accept failing fast anon and sell out, as long as you're holding those bags and waiting for it to go up you're missing out on other opportunities. This is a super bull market, you can't afford to miss out.
>>
>visa partnership
really guys? I leave for a week and you fall for the biggest FUD of them all?
>>
You're fucking retarded, why would I use this card with MONACO when I can just use it for Bitcoin? They made a product, and tried to make that product a package but it's not gonna work. And the devs don't give a shit if it does either you fucking retard.
>>
>>3293811
>Tenx

Isn't there some news due about this one in Sept? What's your target for it?
>>
>this is the inevitable end for every cryptocuck; it is all the same in the end

When they face death they are all alike. Rest side by side now
>>
>>3293849
This is retarded advice. Selling at massive loss to chase possible moon missions is going to fuck you in the long term. Make up a consistent trading strategy, with targets for stop losses, profit and entry points
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.