[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vendor General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

Thread for people who buy used crap and then sell it for more than they paid for it.

Post tips and strategies, or recent flips.
>>
File: olympus-xa2-front[1].png (1MB, 1100x579px) Image search: [Google]
olympus-xa2-front[1].png
1MB, 1100x579px
My recent flip: Olympus XA 2 35mm film camera. $5 at a thrift store. These are popular with film nerds because it was used by journalists in the past. They sell for about $70-90 most of the time.

Film cameras are pretty good flipping targets since there is only a little you need to be familiar with and there are usually clearly marked. Pick up a camera or lens and it says any F value below 3? Get it if it's under ten bucks. If it's F/1.4 or lower number get it if it's under $30. And maybe even pay more than that if you research it and find it might be worth a couple of hundred.

Lots of point and shoot cameras are popular and valuable that don't look too different from the rest of the cheap crap, so you can find them in bins sometimes. Especially range finder cameras.
>>
>>3293426

Dayyumm tha XA2 is a nice camera desu.

If you flip cameras you probably shoot film. Whats your set up? I got a Leica M5 with a 35mm 2.8 and a bronica MF.
>>
>>3293449
I keep no camera around for very long and I don't shoot film. My last personal camera was a Canon Mark II with a 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 zoom lens. I paid $225 for it and bunch of accessories and sold it for $500 after doing a sensor cleaning.

I have a brand new in box Konica FT-1 and brand new lenses I will be selling pretty soon. Sometimes I've thought about keeping it around and shooting some film with it because they say the Hexanon lenses are extremely sharp. But I probably won't because I need the money. That's the life of a vendor.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.