[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyday until it moons.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: strat.png (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
strat.png
18KB, 200x200px
Everyday until it moons.
>>
>>3292739
I'm having doubts about this one. ANS came in and ate its lunch.
>>
>>3292739
While everything else does.
>>
>>3292746
>>3292775
I'm wondering
We might actually be on strat's real price It did grow a bit in this bullrun, Mostly by btc surging up strat's value in $ went up a bit
>>
>>3292811
However with shit like rdd and verge being pumped you can assume that strat's time is yet to come
>>
should i buy some...i believe this shit gon be 25 buckaroos easily in a year
>>
>>3292826
If you can be a little bit patient, definitively jump in, especially when strat did not really moon this bull run
>>
>>3292739
Meme triangle forming for stratis. Can go either way in a few hours.
>>
the sleeping giant will awaken
>>
Breeze wallet alpha tomorrow. They're also developing a Civic competitor.
>>
Stratis is my coinfu. Got in at 85 cents and been holding ever since.
>>
>>3292739

Didnt Obsidian make this obsolete
>>
>>3293186
who
>>
>>3293186
Obsidian is based off stratis tech, they aren't competing but coexisting
>>
Why would Stratis moon? It's just BTC reimplemented in C#.

Forking Stratis and writing your own coin variant doesn't add value to Stratis. You can't build dapps on top of Stratis. It does nothing that can't be done with BTC. Hell, even the premise that its "easy to fork because it's written in C#" is dumb, there's no shortage of C/C++ developers out there making new BTC forks every day.
>>
Buy Obsidian when it comes out in exchanges. This platform will go obsolete in a few months. It hasn't done anything radical and the team doesn't do shit in terms of marketing and publicizing what they're doing.
>>
>>3293357
this was today
>>
>>3293414
er
https://stratisplatform.com/2017/08/31/stratis-ctos-developer-update/
>>
How is this is anyway newsworthy? The community forces them to talk and they release a useless update. Consider this already in the trash bin.
>>
>>3293441
Strat is more of an enterprise coin no.
>>
That's extremely laughable. This is a winner takes all market so in a few years there's only going to be a couple of players left standing. I don't think stratis is going to be one of them.
>>
>>3293565
Take a chill pill majin pajeeta
>>
>>3293565
Ok...Who will then?
>>
>>3293603
the bean will rise from the ashes like a phoenix
>>
That's disappointing. I really wanted to hear a defense of Stratis and not the dribbling of your diarrhea. Really. You're a fanboy. What makes you think they won't die off?
>>
Ethereum already has big enterprise players within their network. Not saying that's going to guarantee their future existence but they are already way ahead of the game. Who has Stratis partnered with?
>>
>>3293621
>I really wanted to hear a defense of Stratis
so you're interested in buying it
>>
I would have already bought it if I saw a future for it. There's absolutely nobody that can give a legitimate reason why this shit coin has a place in the market.
>>
>>3293667
>why this shit coin has a place in the market
thats literally all of them
>>
That's why I said only a few will survive. There will be big players and those that corner really niche markets. Stratis is dangling off on a shoestring based off of blockchain hype and it's only a matter of time before the house of cards come crumbling down
>>
>>3292739
anybody using exodus which was based off the Stratis Framework?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.