[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XAU is here to save your life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Gold-Bars.jpg (22KB, 484x207px) Image search: [Google]
Gold-Bars.jpg
22KB, 484x207px
While you were trading coinz the future was lifting off right under your nose.

https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/XAUUSD:CUR

Ready for the real deal anon?
>>
File: panos.png (68KB, 492x202px) Image search: [Google]
panos.png
68KB, 492x202px
>the future
>>
>>3291763
>"gold"

It's ok if you are scared anon.

They say no one can move XAU unless they want it moved.

Looks like you have no faith in the BItcoin trading pros.

Sad really.
>>
>>3291865
tell me more stories about how you used to trade shiny rocks grandpa
>>
>>3291736
>Ready for the real deal anon?
Ah, finally! The real deal at last! Hunks of stone that I can sell for a 10% profit after letting them sit in a safe for twenty years!
>>
>>3291908
Tell me a story about how if they stop mining those shiny rocks right now how your interwebs crumble.

You see anon that thing you are typing on right now to try and insult me has gold in it.

Gold doesn't have Bitcoin in it.

I see that connection between your brain and your typing little fingers still hasn't taken hold yet.

If it did you wouldn't be so ignorant.

Even with google at your dispense you still can't learn.
>>
>>3291948
It's ok if you are not up to the task. It is probably way easier to just trade in the bubble you are in. After all you are king in there right? I thought you guys were a force to reckon with?
>>
>>3291957
Oh shit.

It's this nigger.

Making an entire new thread.

About gold.

Instead of staying.

In the last one he just made.
>>
>>3291985
>Oh shit.
>It's this nigger.
>Making an entire new thread.
>About gold.
>Instead of staying.
>In the last one he just made.

Isn't that the blueprint here? Just keep shilling forever and ever? All I see is a vast sea of crypto memes and not one bit of substance. Don't fear what you do not know. Looks weak on you.

And don't use insulting words that you wouldn't use in public. There are more than enough internet tough guys.
>>
>>3292008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKnCeeAW48
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.