[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biz Story Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170831_210426.jpg (82KB, 1280x1187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_210426.jpg
82KB, 1280x1187px
Time for biz story

> be me..lost 30 thousand dollars in 2016 on futures trading in futures
> sitting on toliet thinking about missed opportunities and wanting to neck myself
> feel like im going to be on the toliet for a while
> get notification that coinbase app needs to be updated
> download update
> open coinbase and see new coin called ETH on coinbase?
> "fuck it" i lost 30k in futures why not buy 100 dollars of this btc imitator not knowing what it is. Buy 10 for 100$
> months pass and eth starts moving... buy more...
> april comes around. And i size up and get into more eth and alts.
> crypto feels like it's becoming a thing. Devote all my spare time to it.
> keep trading my way to six figures profit
> god, that shit was profitable
>>
some of the best ideas come on the toilet
>>
File: pep&ja.jpg (142KB, 1012x712px) Image search: [Google]
pep&ja.jpg
142KB, 1012x712px
>>3291683
>>
>>3291683
gj anon im proud of u
>>
File: Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign_Emoji_large.png (144KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign_Emoji_large.png
144KB, 480x480px
epic OC
>>
>be me
>21 years old working construction
>came home everyday to sit on toilet and look at market and study stocks
>everyday i would go through the big gainers and see why they went up and what they all had in common
>did this every day for about 1-2 years
>saw something in common with all them before they took off
>started investing in those companies with similiar things i would see in other big gainers

Needless to say i don't work construction anymore and all i do is trade stock and crypto while shit posting on 4chan all day
>>
10/10 post
>>
wow
>>
>>3291761
>saw something in common with all them before they took off

What did you see in common? What pattern do you look for?
>>
>>3291881
not a pattern in the chart really besides it being low what i look for is share structure, market cap, short interest.
>>
OP here.

Even if you lose it all, it is worth it. Never give up. Time and place may explain much of what "luck" is, but seizing the opportunity in that time and place is what separates winners from losers.

We are living in once in a lifetime markets, I hope you all learn from this story. Happy shitting.
>>
>>3291761

I keep seeing this shit, but how do you guys trade so well?

I've made 10% to 15% per year, but unless you have like $500k or more in there, the profits aren't enough to live on. And if the market tanks like 08, then it's all down the drain...
>>
>>3291922
>share structure, market cap, short interest.

Please explain what you look for in these three areas....
>>
>>3291954
check out MNKD and DXTR i made some good money on those next thing im looking at is GBR

>>3291965
look up what a short squeeze is. There are few things you have to calculate but once you get the hang of it you can do it at a glance. Think of physical shares being traded by people in an actual room. thats how i see it.
>>
>>3292043
I know what a short squeeze is. But considering you can't even short that many coins in crypto, what are you looking at?
>>
>>3292092
I'm not that good at trading crypto, i just kinda buy something i hear alot about and hold onto it until i feel its time to sell. BCN i just got in because i hear they are going to be getting onto 3 more exchanges oct 1.
but idk im more into stocks honestly since i know more about what makes them take off and i know that once this crypto fad is over i can still make money with stocks so i focus more on my stock portfolio than my crypto
>>
>>3291881
It's literally 100% about advertising.
>>
I don't even want to scroll on my eth wallet history on CB I might hero
>>
I'm on the toilet rn actually. I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>3291683
OP had a dump and pump!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.