[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Capture2svg.png (1MB, 991x738px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2svg.png
1MB, 991x738px
Ok, so they say relationships and networking is key to success and happiness in life.

Thing is, I dont fit in with the normiez, I don't go to parties I dont care about sports I dont know how to talk to women.

Those who really enjoy life to the fullest and have total control of their lives and get everything they want are the Smart Chads.

How do I fake being one of those Chads who is studying business or engineering etc. aka the Smart Chad? How to I pretend to be one of them? How do I appear as one?
>>
Sorry, you are not gonna make it ...
>>
>>3291663
That isn't game theory anon...
>>
>>3291701
why

>>3291713
How isn't it? Do what it takes to get ahead. Be what it takes to get ahead.
>>
>>3291663
>I don't go to parties I dont care about sports I dont talk to women.

dude, those are the first three keys to success
>>
>>3291701
bruh
>>
>>3291739
Answer my actual question man
>>
>>3291663

Attractiveness is linked to success.

Goodluck.
>>
>>3291943
Im ok in that department, big issue is im skinny but Im already on track to have that issue fully resolved.

So with that out of the way, is it possible?
>>
>>3291663
1. Go to a good school.
2. Workout and get swole. Roid a bit.
3. Get money
4. Get clothes that fit and show off your swole body but not in a try hard way
5. Get some plastic surgery. At least a chin implant, maybe a rhinoplasty.

Tah dah, you will have the benefit of the doubt as a Chad when networking. You might lose that after a few minutes but whatever
>>
>>3291966

Dude i just told you, become goodlooking, then you are alpha, then it all comes naturally.

If you are goodlooking, which is pre easy to fix if you arent. Just get a haircut, new clothes, workout.

It will all follow after. People are naturally drawn to goodlooking people and want to be around/assosciated. If you're good looking enough you can even get away with alot of shit
>>
>>3291663
fake it till you make it retard
>>
>>3292045

Yeah just roid, it will be easier and quicker for you.

You seem weak so its probably your best option
>>
>>3292067
>>3292050
>>3292045

Screenshotting and will do. I dont need face surgery tho. Also Ill pass on the roids.

Thank You biz
>>
>>3291663
You can fake most or that shit as long as you're talented at what u wanna do/ put effort become good but if you have to rely on networking alone for success then you're fucked unless you're naturally a Chad
>>
You just have to put enough interest in developing yourself that you will naturally find what suits you. There is no single, healhy person on this Earth who won't like any sort of physical activity -- be it dancing, weightlifting, soccer, swimming. You name it.

The key to be able to talk to women is to not be in want of female interaction. When you do speak to women, do so with sincerity. This will take you some soul searching, aka self knowledge, self analysis, because most of us create layers of beliefs that lead us to act upon propositions that are completely retarded but we are just as retarded and take too long to notice.

There IS some sort of party you'll enjoy going to, be it COMIC-CON or snobbish dinner parties.

Remember, you aren't a static being. You will change sooner or later.

What I'd wager you is to not rely totally on crypto for your life style. It may be that you don't need to work because you make tons of money with crypto which is totally fine, but you could pretty much discover other activities that can take you places, other crafts and such. Maybe even crypto related, like learning how to develop blockchain apps.

There's no recipe but not putting all eggs into one basket and not despising yet unknown baskets.
>>
File: 123959_668167-armie.jpg (194KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
123959_668167-armie.jpg
194KB, 1000x750px
>>3291663
Autists are people who identify almost completely with subjective mental content to the exclusion of everything and everyone else. Your plan needs to address the side effects of this mindset.

1. Get into sports like MMA, lifting, yoga, basketball. This will teach you to be more physical, in touch with your body. The autist will forget he even has a body as he's so wrapped up in some mental obsession.

2. Socialize. Going out, talking to people throughout the day, in clubs, etc. This will also get you out of your head. Take your attention away from "parsing" the situation mentally, or obsessing over how you look or how to act and instead put your attention on other people and learn how to "vibe" with them. The content is irrelevant and it's okay to say relatively stupid things. Most Chad-tier socialization is just bouncing feelings off each other. The smart Chad will talk to a normie like a normie, rather than trying to impress them by how smart he is.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.