[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long do transfers take?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: gdax.png (2KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
gdax.png
2KB, 323x156px
I am going from USD to GDAX and eventually into ETH. Any idea on how long it takes to move into GDAX? It gave me no ETA
>>
You need to wait to be approved, then you need to wait to get your bank account approved I think, then you need to wait a fucking week to move your money in from your bank account if you aren't doing a wire transfer or credit card $150 transfer. Oh yeah, there's a $5000 max limit if you aren't a long time customer.
>>
File: pepeangry.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
pepeangry.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>>3290475
god fucking damn it.

I am going to miss the damn moon mission
>>
>>3290475
Is there anyway to speed that up?
>>
No? Fuck me?
>>
>>3290658
no, fuck you.
>>
>>3290588
Not really. You can buy on coinbase with a credit card for high fees, but the crypto is available to send in minutes. You can buy from Coinbase with a bank account, which looks in the price at time of purchase but you don't get to use it until the ACH transaction clears. Fee is higher than doing a market buy on GDAX, but less than a credit card. Godspeed faggot
>>
File: salute.gif (30KB, 446x200px) Image search: [Google]
salute.gif
30KB, 446x200px
>>3290770
Thanks faggot
>>
>>3290427
I have been waiting since the 26th for a measly 100usd. It tells me Sept 3rd.

Fucking hate gdax.
>>
>>3290983
all i want is my shekels to transfer. been watching ETH rise without me :(
>>
>>3290588
you fucked yourself if you already sent the money.
you'll have to wait out a week which is fucking ridiculous. Credit card is also like a 6% fee which is fucking retarded.

If you want it quick the fastest way is wire transfer. Gdax will charge you $10 and your bank will charge ~$30. Make sure you send immediate(same day) wire from your bank and follow the directions on Gdax. I read a bunch of shit about retards not getting their transfers and having to contact gdax/bank because they did it wrong. "Next day" transfers are almost always ACH, not wires, which is why people get cucked.

$40 might seem like a lot but if you're depositing more than $1000 its like 4%. you can make that back in a day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.