[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to invest a grand into multiple crypto. I need to know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1504211574461.jpg (4KB, 127x144px) Image search: [Google]
1504211574461.jpg
4KB, 127x144px
I want to invest a grand into multiple crypto. I need to know wtf to do though

Also, I'm looking at bitcoin, monroe, and something called ICO
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 97x97px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 97x97px
>>3289418
>>
>>3289418
> ICO
Nice try pajeet
>>
>>3289450
No just coming to the realization that the neets are right all along

On a discord server and this fucking guy wont tell me how he did it but ended up making a lot of money since march

I want to do it as well

He says bitcoin isn;t going to be stronger though, and ethurem is goiung up?

Sorry, im a neewb and only want to start with a grand
>>
you are making the website worse
>>
Kindly exit 4chan sir
>>
1. buy bitbean
2. ???
3. profit
>>
Jesus fucking Christ, enough of this.

All newfaggots: want to know where you should put your tiny pile of Birthday card money from your grandma?

Up your ass. Shove it up your ass and fuck off. You can't make money with no capital. We aren't interested in researching shitcoins for you. Buy a lottery ticket and go the fuck away.
>>
>>3289418
Okay, first things first. If you want to get serious about it go to blockchain.info and make a wallet, then by some bitcoins from someone on localbitcoins.com. Send them to an exchange, and start trading.

You can also just open a coinbase / Gdax account and just buy it right away. If you give any personal information to these fiat/crypto exchanges make sure you do your taxes if you make massive gains.

There are a lot of exchanges you can choose from and all of them have their perks High volume exchanges are ones like bittrex and poloniex, these exchanges will make you decent gains from anywhere around 10-200%.

Then there are shitcoin exchanges like Novaexchange Coinexchange and my personal favorite Cryptopia. These exchanges can make you anywhere from 10-1000% gains, just keep in mind that its very volatile and you can lose what you gained just as quick. So do your research and follow your gut.
>>
>>3289418
Some new up and coming shitcoins to keep an eye out for are CV2(you are probably too late for this but if there is a dip get it) MBRS (this will be massive) and possibly SOJ (this is truly a shitcoin but the low circ supply = gains for long term hodl)
>>
>>3289418
Also an ICO is an initial coin offering, its not a coin.... When a coin is first introduced they sell it for a cheap price to the very few first investors in what they call an ICO. Almost every coin had an ICO or an Airdrop (give away) in order to begin circulation.
>>
Yobit has the hottest new coins which are overlooked . Buy some 1sat coins, the less buy orders the better since nobody discovered them yet. Good chance to x1000 for coin like esp buddy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.