[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so bullish about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nexus.png (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
nexus.png
10KB, 200x200px
I put 30% of my portfolio in this, and its been going up steady (100% gains past week). Going to increase it to 50% soon.

I'm surprised this isn't shilled more often on biz. Looks very promising to me and has been endorsed by the CEO of Vector Space (also co founder of SpaceX with Elon Musk).

https://twitter.com/jamesncantrell
>>
i was gonna buy nxs but it gets spammed here so much :/
>>
>Nexus seeks to Free humankind from centralized systems. Being decentralized is not merely enough. We must decentralize the decentralization. Using software and hardware, Nexus seeks to build the foundation for the most decentralized system to ever be developed: Nexus Earth.

are they decentralising stuff?
>>
>>3288080
Because we are here to help each other (if you filter out all the shit threads, there are plenty of good suggestions). Check their website, roadmap and team. Then look at the chart.

Either way, I am not here to sell any bags (look at the chart, this has only gone up so far...), only want to help out!
>>
whats a good buy in price
>>
>>3288437
Probably now while it's under 70k again. But it could dip a bit further before continuing the space mission, hard to say
>>
>>3288471
>>3288437
under 60k desu senpai this is shit to buy at
>>
this is the biggest fucking scam I have ever seen. Satellites? HAH! look at every gofundme for satellites everyone got there money jacked even from places like the smithsonian. Google image satellites in space tell me how many non CGI images you see.

Thank me later.
>>
SCAM
>>
>>3288069
Pro tip
read their mission statement and that stupid fucking quote they put under it and tell me that shit isn't a scam.
>>
File: whatwereyouhopingtofindhere.jpg (1MB, 3000x1708px) Image search: [Google]
whatwereyouhopingtofindhere.jpg
1MB, 3000x1708px
>>3289050
>>3289069
>>3289102

>taking the time to switch IDs to post these back to back

I hope it dips a bit for you too, anon, good luck
>>
checkout the conference speakers
http://www.nexusearth.com/conference.html

no cheap coins for the fudders we aim to the space
>>
I'm sure they will announce cubesats launch at the conference that's why blockstream pushed the btc satellite meme to steal them the show. nexus will win
>>
File: 1500021450421.jpg (37KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500021450421.jpg
37KB, 792x960px
>>3288105
>Because we are here to help each other
HAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>3289125
>he didnt read it
good luck friend.
>>
YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED.
>>
>>3289204
People who are math and numbers oriented have always been known to be phenomenal writers and public speakers, good point.

Should be a weekend dip as usual if that's what you're hoping for, don't worry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.