[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME, COIN BASE FUCKED UP AND IS SENDING ME 14 BITCOINS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: help.png (41KB, 1183x584px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
41KB, 1183x584px
WTF DO I DO, AM I GONNA GET CHARGED FOR THIS OR IS IT FREE MONEY?
>>
>>3287599
you're an idiot
>>
>>3287654
my address is 115K1Z1VFEnxcUSfkkXs1xJCbBDmWnbgGU u fuckin cunt
>>
>>3287654
don't deef the troll
>>
>>3287599
1QBLhn5yQYmjxokEXS8uzzhjeTzBwNzfff
>>
RUN

TAKE IT AND FUCKING RUN
>>
>>3287599
you switch that shit to xmr and say your account got hacked as soon as it hits
>>
>>3287739
This. Congrats OP you have just won the lottery.
>>
>>3287739
should i split it up and call my card company tell them its there fuck up and that I got hacked or some shti
>>
>>3287803
yes call them and also call the police. bitcoin theft is nothing to joke around with.
>>
>>3287803
If you take it and they havent charged you already you cancel that card right now and get a temp activated from the bank before they see they fucked up and auto withdraw the cash.
>>
File: c7dadbccc2bd491e8754a22859e8d4a7.jpg (149KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
c7dadbccc2bd491e8754a22859e8d4a7.jpg
149KB, 1200x800px
is this a fucking joke or does this kind of shit really happen? I'm confused /biz/ help me
>>
Coinbase fucked up my wire transfer so it got reversed and then they added the amount to my gdax account even though the money returned to my bank account...

I bet these fuck ups are pretty common since Coinbase doesn't have enough workers.
>>
>>3287835
anyone can press f12 and edit the text of any webpage
i'm just giving advice on the offchance it is real so he can beat the shit out of jewbase for charging me ridiculous fees
>>
i had something like that when i was buying about 0.02 BTC
my address was the lower of the 2 addresses and about 1 BTC went to the top address but it wasn't mine
>>
>>3287864
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/ed729b91fa9a733d19ed90316cb4201ea6e1e0a1878157a4089e3355ad54be84/

its still at 0 confirmations what do
>>
>>3287739
>>3287754
>>3287714

>>3287818
this. bitcoin was recently granted protection by us law.
>>
>>3287899
No it wasn't.
>>
>>3287899
Theft is theft you stupid nigger, even runescape accounts are protected by U.S. law.
If you call the police and say someone stole your bits, good fucking luck getting them to help you. The police around here wouldn't even help me recover my phone when i had an exact address and proof the guy stole it.
Nothing will happen to you, and if something does it'll take so long the limitations rule kicks in before it does.
Your lawyer, their lawyer, the police, and the government don't know shit about bitcoin, they barely know how to use computers.
>>
They will beat on your ass like it was rented mule.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.