[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't miss ecc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170831_134740.jpg (150KB, 1440x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170831_134740.jpg
150KB, 1440x1075px
>missed bitcoin
>missed eth
>missed antshares
>missed ark
>now he might miss ecc because he's too dumb or lazy to just join the slack and see what's going on and why it will explode in Sept and beyond

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw
>>
File: IMG_20170830_120606.jpg (60KB, 1431x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_120606.jpg
60KB, 1431x418px
We are the few. The proud. The ecc marines.
>>
redpill me on this
>>
>>3286263
>Guy quits his job to work full time on coin
>>
Where to buy ECC ?
>>
>>3285642
what is this and why should i bother with it?
>>
>>3286292
so unemployed guy is a prons to buy it right?
>>
>>3286263

I suggest you dig around and do your own research. Join the slack and ask questions, the lead dev spends a lot of time there. There's 3 total devs right now.

But basically they have file storage coming once they roll out the new wallet

That's the first use case. Messaging on the blockchain is coming after.

It's got the potential to be sia, only with more use cases and basically no inflation since it's POS until 25 billion coins which we are already close to.

And it's only a 14 million market cap.

Ecc.network will be the dedicated site which was just registered on August 25. The lead dev Greg Griffith quit his job to focus on ecc full time starting tomorrow.
>>
File: 1504023385522.png (472KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504023385522.png
472KB, 576x1024px
>>3286309

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ECC/BTC

For now just there. As the pic in op shows, they are finalizing the new wallet and will then get on other exchanges which obviously will lead to a moon

Volume has been on the rise all week. I've been shilling it here since it was 8 sats and now the new floor seems like 9, no big increase yet but sell walls are paper thin and if volume explodes up like it did in June, another 10x type run in a week is certainly possible as we saw when it first went from 4sats to 40+ back then on like 20x usual volume. That pump was when the original roadmap came out. Some issues with fixing the wallet and upgrading the code caused a slowdown but that will now be fixed with Greg working on ecc 50+ hours a week starting tomorrow
>>
>>3286437

He wasn't fired, he quit. He announced the plan to do this months ago, giving vague details about possibly happening in the late summer or early fall. Then he confirmed it a few weeks ago, saying he would finish some things at his old job before quitting, taking a week-10 days off and then starting on Sept 1 full time on ecc. He's been hanging around the slack but will be much more active starting tomorrow and next week.
>>
>>3285642
Why is this getting shilled? And why is it being shilled nowhere else? /biz/ isn't going to pump enough to sell your bags
>>
>>3286730

I bought in at 4 and 11 so no bags here

No one is shilling it yet, they will be fomo buying and shilling 10x higher after new wallet, then new exchanges and file storage is all announced. Smart people are looking at the absurdly low market cap and buying now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.