[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: soon.png (568KB, 1914x624px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
568KB, 1914x624px
DEEP DOWN

YOU KNOW
>>
>>3284959
I know anon... I'm waiting for one more OMG pump then I'm cashing out. The big crash is happening Q1 2018
>>
lol

mark cuban thinks you are wrong.

"“Like Amazon and Google came out of the internet bubble there will be winners and losers in cryptocurrencies,” he wrote, though he acknowledged it was a long time before the trend would go mainstream. “It's too hard to buy for most people, harder to trust that it won't be hacked, and even harder for most to understand.”"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/08/21/mark-cuban-invests-in-newly-launched-crypto-venture-fund-1confirmation/#2a97b6db1e8a
>>
>>3284959
Crypto is here to stay, this is global, and relativety easy to get in. Get out now and you will regret forever.
>>
>>3284959
I remember this chart being posted in early May when ETH was 100 bucks and bitcoin was below 3k. Glad I didn't listen to the fud or I would've missed out on these huge gains I've been making
>>
>>3285034
It's here to stay, but not in this incarnation. Just like the dot-com boom. There will be some winners, or maybe none.
>>
>>3284996
Might turn out to be the biggest mistake of your life. And btw
>OMG pump
kek
>>
It's even not optimism yet
>>
>>3284959
It's the adoption stage you retard. If you got into google or amazon at the early stages you would have experienced growth like this as well. It shouldn't be in a bubble for another 2 or 3 years.
>>
Nice just bought 100k
>>
File: download (1).jpg (29KB, 415x338px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
29KB, 415x338px
>>3284959
You think this is the year of the bubble. You are crazy. This is going to revitalize the financial sector. Every big player is getting involved. Fintech 2017 is all about the Block-chain. Goldman is now giving conferences about the block chain. 2018. This is going to be a great year for the ones that just got in 6 months ago. Then the big boys(banks,gov't,big biz) will start getting the public involved first the big money will come in. Then new financiers will adopt, new tech based on block-chain will be further along too. Bitcoin will still be king. Then we will have even more mass adoption from the general public. Eventually countries will be involved. This is going to explode in 2018 and then some. Yes. a better coin will get out there, but which one is it, unless it's not here yet?
But don't fret there's more to come. Gainz for everyone.
>>
>>3284959
Also you can give me your bitcoin, 13u97yT12n2F9PdU2wbVPDCAx1dDdHDvxs
>>
>>3284959
We have had this thread too many times already.
also
>comparing crypto to other markets

take a look at pic related, where is your dip.
>>
just don't hold btc problem solved
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.