[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wise to have a Bitfinex account in the US?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 07290-004.jpg (530KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
07290-004.jpg
530KB, 1200x900px
Bitfinex has been claiming to discontinue service for all US residents, but everything still works for me. Should I be moving all of my shit to Bittrex?
>>
Bitfinex is ending its support of US VERIFIED accounts. This only effect American customers who wish to either margin trade or deposit/withdraw in USD. If you are using you are only transacting in crypto and not using margin nothing will change. In addition you may be restricted from trading ERC 20 tokens, of which Bitfinex currently offers 2.
>>
I've really really been thinking about just saving up as much as I can over the next couple years and then moving to another country because its ridiculous that in the land of the free we are not free to invest our own money.
Think about this: our government doesn't allow us to trade through the American broker IB unless you are already rich. Meanwhile this American company is operating and running marketing campaigns in China. In other words people living in communist China have more freedom to trade their own money than us in the land of the free.
>>
File: man_desert-900x900.jpg (145KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
man_desert-900x900.jpg
145KB, 900x900px
THEY SHOWED ME THE SKATEBOARD

WHAT MORE COULD I HAVE ASKED FOR?
>>
>>3284978
I don't want to spread hate or provoke anyone anon (as many US citizens are very patriotic) but the US government and its laws are one of the worst in the world.
The most annoying thing to an outsider is how they present themselves as the “police of the world“, the one and only correct way of doing things.
The US government is very manipulative and the people's interests are definitely no. 1 on their agenda.

I've been to China a few times in my life. Although not reported like that in western news, Chinese people are actually very happy with the way their government runs. In the western world they are often viewed as foolish sheep...

Anyways, back to the US. I'm with you, move to Europe and enjoy titties on lunchtime TV and laws and regulations that (mostly) make sense and are designed for the people and not the super rich (again, mostly).
>>
>>3285085
definitely NOT no. 1
>>
>>3285085
I know alot(!) of chinese exchange students from university and almost every one hates their government and the lack of freedom. Living there must be pretty depressing based on their storys.
>>
>>3285085
It's not that I like china or something. What seems so strange to me is how the best broker we had, IB, our government mode this decision to restrict us from using it unless we are already super rich. They made this restriction not because this broker is bad or doing wrong to us. The only reason I mentioned china is now this broker has been marketing to a place which has the perception of being not very free and yet they have more freedom to trade their own money at one of our brokers than we do, and that seems so strange to me.
>>
File: leaked_special.png (712KB, 904x764px) Image search: [Google]
leaked_special.png
712KB, 904x764px
Wise enough
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.