[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw too retarded for trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1481351934290[1].jpg (79KB, 874x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481351934290[1].jpg
79KB, 874x684px
>be me
>get interested in OMG
>buy a bunch
>price goes up
>get excited
>think to myself "hm I should sell these NEM bags they havent done much lately"
>trade NEM for OMG
>OMG immediately goes down
>NEM moons

Tfw too retarded for trading. Hodling bitcoin is the only reason Im still in the gree. I really should just lock myself out of all accounts and come back in a year.
>>
>>3282186
> trading
Too to retarded not know that that's not trading.
>>
>>3282196

when will the government step in and protect me from my bad decision-making?
>>
It's easy anon. You just buy non shitcoins and never sell them.
>>
why did nem moon. any news or something
>>
>>3282206
You'd do well in China. Dumb plebs must be regulated to protect them from themselves.
>>
Don't go in with a traders mindset, go in with an investors mindset. Find a coin, research the shit out of it, and only invest if you know that it'll eventually increase because it's undervalued. You'll stay stress free and won't be tempted to sell for no reason. It's the only way to make decent gains.
>>
>>3282186
trickle in - trickle out
repeat that 100k times and you'll
>>
>>3282235

No shitcoin gains value other than through pumping. This thing we do, where we look at the white paper and the dev team and pretend that these things influenced the price to moon, is a little game we play with ourselves. None of these coins are mature enough that their tech makes an ounce of difference.
>>
https://medium.com/luxtag-live-tokenized-assets-on-blockchain/luxtag-is-going-to-japan-fully-paid-for-by-the-japanese-government-3c82ad0bece4

so this is the good news from nem. cant wait to buy comsa soon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.