[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most retarded ico yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Coins create more coins over time... coins have value because time

Wat

https://chronologic.network/
>>
Time lmao
>>
Crap like this is a surefire sign we are in a bubble
>>
If fucking blockcat got 3x then this is an easy 10x
>>
>>3281750
>logic
kek
>>
This piece of worthless crap is being shilled in my retarded ass country (Brazil) by some investment advice firm, complete with YouTube ads and "potential profits in a month on par with Bitcoin in the last years!"
Good thing that will burn a lot of stupid boomer fucks who will nope the fuck out of crypto for 5 more years, giving me more time to accumulate silently
>mfw I'm le happy merchant
>>
>>3281750
All these PoS things are scams to lure people into being bagholders. The only way to create value in a coin is by dumping value into it. PoW is essentially a way of converting fiat into crypto - there's an explicit fiat cost for every coin mined. PoB would even work, since you're directly transferring value from one coin into another.

PoS is like magical fairies come out and just poof coins into existence. That's called inflation. Sure, you're getting 5% more coins every year, but conversely your coins are worth 5% less.

Of course, crypto just moons sometimes for no reason, so maybe your PoS coin will skyrocket after you've poofed a bunch into existence and you'll make a profit. But it probably won't. In any case, that has more to do with currency manipulation than economics.
>>
>>3281893
Well most PoS coins like neo actually want to do something and paying dividends is only a way of creating value for the shareholders.

But this is so goddamn retarded I won't be surprised if it actually works. It's like a money-staking competition. You and a bunch of others stake your money, the longer you wait the more coins you get. Tbh it probably doesn't sound any more alien than btc in 2009
>>
>>3281962
When a company pays dividends, it's because they made money and split the profits. It's not dividends when you're printing new money and giving it to your investors. Dividends in this case would be building the platform's value so the coins are worth more. In other words, you'd be creating value from work - the work of the developers and the people creating dapps or whatever.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.