[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reading the %-info correctly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: change of price.png (548KB, 2160x1704px) Image search: [Google]
change of price.png
548KB, 2160x1704px
Hi /biz,
pretty new to this and I wanted to ask if I am reading the %-change that are displayed on several sites correctly.
Is my assumption right, that the displayed %-change is refraining to the price that was yesterday at the same time of day?
something like...
yesterday :30.08.2017-12:22:30 PM-1,00$
to
today : 31.08.2017-12:22:30 PM- 1,10$ (+10%)
OR
Does it calculate MY geographical timezone and
displays the change of % based from my local day switch at 00:00:00 and?
Honestly I would prefer the second "method" but thats not the topic though.
As always THX /biz! :)
>>
>>3281130
It calculates based on the amount it was at the last second of the previous 24 hours.

If, at the end of yesterday it was valued at $1, and right now it's valued at $1.10, then it would say +10%
>>
It’s all gliding 24h windows. Which doesn’t always make for the most useful numbers.
>>
>>3281206
>>3281168
(OP HERE)
Thank you guys!
After all, its not the very best(logical) source of tracking numbers. Is there any site I can use for more useful numbers? Or do i have to do the math on my own?
Thanks again /biz
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.