[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i fucking told you /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 85p-v71n_400x400.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
85p-v71n_400x400.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
I said that there was scheming here on the way this is structured and I was right.

>We are slashing the potential circulating tokens!

>To our valued contributors, that managed to donate early we’ve decided to reward those of you who have been here since the start; we would also like to announce that the tokens sold in this crowdsale will be the only ones ever sold! Any unclaimed tokens in Avalon’s ICO window that ends on the 30th with be slashed and burned, potentially reducing the supply and increasing the scarcity of any tokens claimed!

The soft cap was always the "goal" and ensuring that it only reaches that makes the devs and whoever's invested stacks all that much more valuable. Thicker buys are coming in congruent to the rate needed with the new time window and more and more "surprise announcements" from mentioned businesses and figures will pour in.

I fucking called it, this is BlockCAT before the pump, don't miss this ride
>>
>>3280991
crowd sale was extended, coin is RIP

you fugged this ICO gamble up anon time to move onto the next one
>>
this is hot garbage. Just look at what it is....it gives you membership for discounts....Crypto coupons, literally.
>>
>>3281008
So did Bitquence and I made a heavy profit on that shit

>To our contributors, we’d like to extend our gratitude for your patience and support. For those of you here since the beginning of our ICO you may have noticed some irregularities in the initial days of the crowd-sale. Unfortunately, we were experiencing a DDOS attack heavily during the initial opening that extended periodically throughout the weekend (as well as some clerical concerns that led to incorrect listing times on notable ICO calendar sites). This complicated a crucial window in our crowd-sale’s progress. We’ve also received an incredible amount of e-mails and private messages from the community expressing their concerns about the now shortened length of the ICO window due to the aforementioned reasons.

>After speaking with some newly interested political and VC advisors, they have counseled us to counter these incidents and to rectify the situation and to allow time for some very exciting announcements. Furthermore: we have elected to extend the ICO for an additional 15 days, ending officially on the 30th of September.

This is going exactly as I called it, they're gearing it specifically for the low supply and an exchange pump guarantee you. I called this days ago.
>>
>>3281012
They want to build a payment platform on top of that. Literally just announced a partnership with a bitcoin ATM for all intents and purposes.

Even if the idea is shit the concept allows them to announce hundreds of "business partnerships" aka the kind of shit that manufactures pumps.
>>
>>3281021
>Raises 1000 ETH in a week
>Doubles the ICO duration

Yeah, this will definitely be a new BlockCAT.
>>
>>3281052
>After speaking with some newly interested political and VC advisors, they have counseled us to counter these incidents and to rectify the situation and to allow time for some very exciting announcements. Furthermore: we have elected to extend the ICO for an additional 15 days, ending officially on the 30th of September.

This is why. Wait for the convenient announcement of these partners and then a "miraculous" surge that takes it just over the threshold. Or get your ETH back fully refunded.

Can't lose this one.
>>
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.