[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ scammers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: mad_angry_131084.jpg (185KB, 1496x1500px) Image search: [Google]
mad_angry_131084.jpg
185KB, 1496x1500px
How the hell do we get rid of scammers on /biz/ ? I got trips in a giveaway thread yesterday, gave my addresses and everything but the son of a bitch OP gave me nothing

Why is this acceptable behavior ?
>>
File: brain_damage.jpg (88KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
brain_damage.jpg
88KB, 953x960px
The solution is simple, when you see a giveaway thread you ignore it and don't post in it. They just want attention and by denying them that they will stop.
>>
We could program a script that tracks the scammers post id and then extropolates that to the sec, where we can submit a sub poena and extradite them to the US for trial.
>>
>>3280549

Because retards such as yourself give them attention.
>>
I caused the last 8 hours of utter cancer. That devilish thread was made for humour but now faggots are spreading this shit everywhere
>>
>>3280549
>How the hell do we get rid of scammers on /biz/
I don't know, but I agree, scammers are a big issue hereā€¦
>I got trips in a giveaway thread yesterday, gave my addresses and everything but the son of a bitch OP gave me nothing
Hahahaha, that's not a scam, that's you being an entitled cunt.
You might have fallen for a troll, or OP might have fallen asleep.
Lemme guess, it was one of those threads where OP promises a whole BTC or some other insane amount?
Are you stupid?

But to make up for it, I'll give you something if you post your waves adress:
>>
File: Banter.jpg (26KB, 394x222px) Image search: [Google]
Banter.jpg
26KB, 394x222px
>>3280560
>>3280598
This.

The /biz/ IQ test.
>>
>>3280614
It was like 50$, not even that much

>you are entitled
nah, I worked for these trips m8. I deserved the cash
>>
>>3280614
>pump and dump is a scam
>95% of this board is based on scamming
>shilling is predatory, if not criminal behavior
welcome to /biz/, friend!
>>
>>3280549
gtfo, poorfag
don't give them (You)s and ask yourself why would anyone give anon anything
>>
>>3280636
>It was like 50$, not even that much
Why would one give away $50?

>>you are entitled
>nah, I worked for these trips m8. I deserved the cash
Not sure if trolling or just stupid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.