[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you guys here actually millionaires because of crypto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: adriana-lima-5.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
adriana-lima-5.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
any millionaires here and how long did it take? please be honest - no e-statters.
>>
I am a DigiByte millionaire...oh wait i ment MARINE
>>
>>3279242
3,5 years
Started with 1100 bucks, tripled it when I had about 7000.

Including profits taken out, gained a total of €800k. Other assets make me a millionaire.

29 yrs.

Now I focus my life to ooking for that broad in OP, how many BTC is the asking price?
>>
Nope. I'm technically a crypto billionaire.
>>
>>3279350
Oh Adriana Lima...
I feel I'll have to do another 200-fold for that. By then she will have depreciated though.
>>
>>3279350
Any advice for a newfag on strategy? Or how to deal with the psychology and stress of this?

I really want to build up enough of a bankroll to quit my job, get to trade full time, and help my wife get her dream company started... wondering how to get from A to B.
>>
>>3279350
Nice, nice. do you still invest in the current market? whats your strategy in investing, e.g do you mix swing trades with long term trades or stick to just long term holding?

the broad in OP is adriana lima, a victoria secret model, she requires a lot mroe than btc.
>>
1 year started a technology company
Went from 0 money to a + million net worth.
Still got next to nothing in liquid or accessible money. But hey, on paper!
>>
>>3279242
Nah, just larping faggots.
>>
curious about this
>>
>>3279242
I'm a quadrillionaire. You might have heard of me. I own the planet Earth.
>>
>>3279242
Oldfags thats what theyre called.
We were here and in /g the last decade, we lurk for shits and giggles but dont post anymore
>>
File: captain_planet.jpg (68KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
captain_planet.jpg
68KB, 658x370px
>>3280339
with our powers combined...
>>
>>3279395

Yeah well I started out with just play money as I said, I only traded mainly in the big three (ltc, ether and bitcoin)
With smaller positions in smaller coins for fun. I took a big position in LTC at 4 in february march when it was absolutely flatlining on no volume while the rest was obviously already pumping. (Low risk/ high reward is what I tend to look for) I also used a self developped algorithm for a while when i found trading to stressy.

>>3279410

Still in crypto for about 55%
I'm hoping ether will make a new ATH next week then I could foresee a blow of to 8xxx (btc), 25x (Ltc), 1xxx (ETH)

I think if btc nears 10k a lot of people will start to look to eachother and wonder what next? 20k?, 50k?, 100k? Seriously?

10k has been a target for years, these other targets are fairly new. I think this will set a multi year high at around 10k.
BTC will take the others down with it.

Also note that if btc and eth are 100+ billion dollar coins, their inflation is funding a massive mining complex that will suck up a sizeable portion of global electricity production.

It cant go to 50k prior to halving or swap to PoS in ether's case imo.

These will be the most amazing but final months of this bull market imo.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.