[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please redpill me biz. This seems like a great investment. Its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 0x.png (18KB, 234x123px) Image search: [Google]
0x.png
18KB, 234x123px
Please redpill me biz. This seems like a great investment. Its nearly worthless right now so can only go up. They haven't released any working prototypes yet or released any news. Its backed by the co-founder of coinbase. What am i missing?
>>
The only thing you're missing is the cheap ZRX if you don't buy now. You'd be out of your fucking mind to not hop on board. Radar Relay beta launches tomorrow, runs on the 0x protocol. The 0cean. Ethfinex. This is the future of trading and if I were you I'd buy in before it is more widely adopted the next couple of days.

It is at it's bottom right fucking now.
>>
File: IMG_2479.jpg (54KB, 750x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2479.jpg
54KB, 750x552px
Radar Relay is launching tomorrow evening and are using the 0x relayer in the beta.

https://medium.com/@RadarRelay/radar-beta-launching-august-31st-9cf9743c9998
>>
>>3279089
Its definately a long term hold but it will be well worth it.
>>
>>3279122

I'm horny.
>>
fuck i really want to buy this but all my available funds are being held hostage in gemini.

This might be a dumb question but I'm desperate to catch this moon, are there any reliable places where I can have someone buy for me with usd without getting scammed?
>>
>>3279050

As of now anything to do with decentralized exchanges is running on this baby.

Which is why I'm hard as a rock.
>>
>>3279144

You can get them on Shapeshift
>>
>>3279152
I already shapeshifted all my funds to ZRX, the problem is all the stuff I have left is still being confirmed by the bank, as gemini doesn't let you withdraw eth for external trading for like 4-5 days until your bank confirms that your deposit went through

Also, can someone explain to me how 0x will be used to fund transaction fees on radar? If everyone thinks that the token is going to moon, wouldn't people be hesitant to use ZRX to trade on radar, and defeat the entire purpose?
>>
As far as why the price is down over the past week, I don't know. Their social media presence has been minimum and the CEO (who is a mod for the /r/0xProject) has scrapped posts concerning moon missions and the like. Either they're 100% project focused (good - not invested in the marketing shill process) or spending their time paint shopping pink Womack for their suicide notes.
>>
>>3279224

Possible accumulation?
>>
>>3279282
Definate accumulation. You would be a fool not to buy some.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.