[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this thing gonna go crazy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sojourn-logoofficial_orig.png (36KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sojourn-logoofficial_orig.png
36KB, 800x800px
Guys tell me about this pajeetness, what kinda of insanity are we lookin at here?
>>
>>3277334

The idea is actually good. The implementation is OK. The developer is extremely communicative.

Imagine booking a hotel through Expedia and instead of getting Hilton or Marriott or Hyatt points you got Expedia points that had meaningful value and could be used to book any property.

That's what this coin is offering to do. Universal travel rewards.

Fucking perfect for the block chain.

Do you know who told me to buy this, before /biz/ first shilled it? My fucking wife. She liked the idea. She's not big into crypto and actually calls herself a widow because I spend so much time trading / mining / staring at blockfolio... and she identified Sojourn as an interesting idea and told me to buy it.

If normal people who like to travel (like my wife) think the idea is good, then it's fucking solid.
>>
>>3277334
dunno. i've already paid for my investment in it. Have 50 SOJ left hoping it takes off somehow
>>
File: SojurnsFirstClient.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
SojurnsFirstClient.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>3277334
SOJ IS ACTIVELY BEING SHILLED BY PAJEET SHITTROOPERS! AVOID SCAM COIN!

REMINDERS:

>NOTHING UNIQUE.
>ITS JUST A HOTEL BOOKING SITE "WITH CRYPTO"
>THERE IS NO INCENTIVE FOR HOTELS TO USE IT, CLAIM TO HAVE LOYALTY PROGRAM
>HOTELS WILL NEVER USE IT
>PAJEETS WILL TELL YOU PREMINED COINS ARE FOR HOTELS, HOTELS WONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEIR SHITTY PAJEET COIN
>MAJORITY OF COINS PREMINED
>HOTEL WILL JUST USE ESTABLISHED CRYPTO PAYMENT PROCESSORS INSTEAD OF THIS GARBAGE
>ONLY GET IN IF YOU WANT TO BE A STREETSHITTING SCAMMER
>>
>>3277509
Do you shills spend any time here? Nobody fucking talks like this.

>Gee golly mister, my wife likes it, but too bad she always burns the roast
>>
>>3277787
"hey, hotels... Would you like more business? we can give you more business through us" The incentive is more money for the hotels you dingus
>>
>>3277509
kek look how much time you wasted typing that drivel
>>
>>3277787

Nice, just dropped $190 fat ones on this coin. If it goes up, I win, if not, no biggie. Why not take a chance, no?
>>
>>3277805
>>3277823

If you don't want to buy, don't. But I thought I'd share my reasons for holding.

As always, DYOR and expect to lose it all.

Anyhow, kys faggots.
>>
>>3277787
Why you gotta hate on the Clown Motel in Tonopah, NV?

It's fucking terrifying. I've stayed there and grew up nearby.
>>
>>3277334
I'm the OG 'shill' telling people to put in $5

in a nutshell:
active dev
good idea
low market cap
potential to go fucking beserk or go to 0

I hold about 200 SOJ for shits and giggles. Maybe it will get me a ticket to the Kia dealership one day.
>>
Am I the only one that went ham and bought 9k?
>>
>>3277960

I'm sitting on 300.
>>
File: SuchCrypto.png (101KB, 381x523px) Image search: [Google]
SuchCrypto.png
101KB, 381x523px
>>3277919
>"WILL LOOK FOR LOWEST PRICE ONLINE"
>"WILL BOOK IT WITH OUR CARD"

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY FUCK! So basically you submit a form on their website and send them crypto, then some pajeet goes on Priceline.com or Orbitz.com and books it normally with their "company card"

It's not even actual software, just someone reselling shit off of other travel sites. This just keeps getting better.
>>
>>3278216

You realize this is EXACTLY how Orbitz / Expedia / Hotwire / etc all work... right?

Instead of paying them in crypto, though, you pay them with your credit card. Then they book their allotted block at the hotel and either use a 1-time credit card number or pay the hotel monthly / quarterly / whatever term is negotiated in the contract.

Here's the work flow:

Traveler identifies room on OTA (online travel agency)
Traveler books OTA room
OTA charges travelers credit card
OTA sends booking information to hotel
Traveler stays at hotel
Room is considered pre-paid when traveler checks out
Room is either charged to 1-time credit card (Orbitz did this when I was the OTA channel manager for a major resort) or to a block folio (Expedia did this).

OTA's negotiate discounted rates directly with a hotel and typically build in 13-25% margins depending on the hotel / etc.

Example: OTA charges $199 for hotel room
OTA pays hotel $149.25
OTA keeps 49.75 in profit

There are also Global Distribution Services (GDS) that negotiate discounted rates for a similar structure and market to travel bundlers / etc.

Imagine of SOJ gets successful / large enough to function as a formal OTA or have access to discounted rate structures. It could become a successful business fairly quickly.

Universal rewards are what attracts me to this coin and for $50 I'm ok with my degree of risk given the potential upside.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.