[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTI - McAfee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: BASED_JOHN.jpg (116KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
BASED_JOHN.jpg
116KB, 1050x590px
Based Madman John McAfee is mining bitcoins at over 800,000 EBITDA per month. Nearly 10,million dollars cash per year and is going to mine what is profitable and not get in love with only 1 currency. He has a partnership with Bitmain and is buying rigs off them and turning around his company back into profitability.

You Crypto biztard's are chasing 20-30% returns on some shitcoin of the week with huge risk. Smart biz/raelies know that it's about equity and trading at multiples of earnings where the real money is. For example, why would you own gold when you could buy a mining company? The same logic applies.

Go buy MGTI and put it in your IRA, this could be a 100 dollar stock.
>DURHAM, N.C., Aug. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTC: MGTI) announced today that it has entered a purchase order with Bitmain Technologies for in excess of 1,000 S9 Antminer Mining rigs, with shipment expected in mid fourth quarter 2017.

>Following shipment and setup, MGT's Bitcoin mining operations are expected to generate $1.1 million in monthly revenue, assuming current pricing and difficulty rates. Factoring in electricity, hosting and other direct operating costs, EBITDA from the Company's Bitcoin mining operations is projected at $800,000 per month, prior to amortization of notes payable.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mgt-capital-announces-further-purchases-of-bitcoin-mining-rigs-300509659.html
>>
File: MGTI.png (32KB, 590x522px) Image search: [Google]
MGTI.png
32KB, 590x522px
Pic of recent movement in MGTI
>>
I'd buy some if Scottrade didn't rape me on OTC fees.
>>
>>3276725
>MGTI

Does anybody here work in finance? I guess I'll do it.

So your shit $800,000k a month gets knocked down to $480,000k after tax. Still not including amortization.

It has 40 million shares.

480,000 * 12 = 5.7 mil per year

EPS impact before amortization is 0.144 cents per year

0.036 per quarter.

Last earnings we had -0.12 EPS

MGTI is still losing fucking -0.084 per share on a BEST CASE scenario.

Add amortization expense at it is probably closer to only 0.030-0.033 cents in EPS per quarter.
>>
>>3276725
> He has a partnership with Bitmain
wow you need to partner with 1 company to use a "decentralized currency"
That's why I bought vertcoin, it's essentially the same as bitcoin/litecoin except for decentralized mining with GPU only
>>
>>3276725
>assuming current pricing and difficulty rates

and this kills the miner who makes this assumption
>>
I think this guys a fraud and doesn't even own any cryptos kind of like a Alex Jones of cryoto
>>
>>3277512

McAfee already had 5 petahash of hashing power prior to this acquisition and they received a $2,000,000 loan to buy the rigs. They probably negotiated a bulk deal to buy 1500-2000 mining rigs (another 15-23 petahash).

Dude figured out a lucrative business opportunity and is seizing it. Beyond that, they've previously announced the purchase of Ethereum Mining equipment in May.

Odds are EPS is more favorable but - frankly - EPS doesn't concern me much (I work for a large company that deliberately runs at a loss due to significant R&D investments)... if EPS is negative because MGTI is growing and investing the money, great.
>>
>>3277563
Is this true? Do they not allow pool mining or something?
>>
>>3277615
They allow pool mining but it's a coin that deliberately hard-forks to avoid ASCIS. The last time there was an ASIC being developed for the VTC algo they just forked the network. Basically, what Litecoin said it would do but didn't.
>>
File: 1497484975716.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497484975716.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>3277512

So what?

You think there's actual numbers backing up the nebulous and totally detached price of AMAZON or Tesla?

Fuck no.

MGTI will continue to increase because it's one of the few ways for regular people to get exposure to Bitcoin through their IRA, it's a qualified investment.
>>
>>3277594
Yeah he only created one of the most widely used antivirus programs of all time. Totally a fraud, heh.

Just because a company is overvalued, doesn't mean the founder is a fraudster.

I could get more hashpower and cheaper electricity for a lower price operating my own rigs, so there is no reason to invest in his company outside of a speculation vehicle/short term hedge.
>>
Didnt it get delisted for being sketchy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.