[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binance (BNB) accumulation about to end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Check out the trade history for BNB... large systematic buys of 1000+ coins. sells are small volume and are weak hands being shaken out.

This thread is a courtesy to my /biz/ bros who want to catch a quick 3-4x moon.

This coin is headed to 10$ in less than 2 weeks.

Do not miss this anon. You wont see another easy moon like this for a while
>>
>>3274479
this all sounds very familiar but the price hasnt moved much
>>
>>3274487
accumulation phase. it mooned from 75cents to 2.60 like 10 days ago.... we are about to see another pump that is similiar
>>
Isn't it much safer to just purchase a tiny amount of BNB before making your actual trade, to save 50%? What's the point of stocking up unless you plan on using Binance for all your trading
>>
>>3274537
ICO purchases for one. BNB is the only platform where you can purchase ICO's with minimal KYC registration.

Coins being added every week. On track to become the highest volume exchange in china jan 2018.

Heavy marketing and incentivizing to attract new prospective traders.

this platform was built by traders, for traders.

and the fact that alot of traders will buy small amounts of coin only helps with distribution. less volatility in the future. This coin has a legitimate usecase. but by all means DYOR
>>
was gonna close out my small position but i guess ill hold for a few more days with the uptick of the last two days
>>
Probably ok gainz short term.

However: long term we will see heavy competition between decentralized exchanges, and in the end exchanging will become an utility, dirt cheap. At that point (sooner than you think), Binance and all other current exchanges will pivot from being exchanges to being something stupid like "trading tips channels" or "top5 icos of the week shows" or junk like that.
>>
File: ITWONTSTOP.jpg (222KB, 849x452px) Image search: [Google]
ITWONTSTOP.jpg
222KB, 849x452px
i'm selling after the ICO in about an hour. I can't deal with the heavy manipulation. STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND!
>>
>>3274666
nice trips.

This coin isnt gonna do much for you with a small position. I would definitely hold, but it wont break 11 USD. then it will correct down to 5-6, then maybe go back up... this is a quick play
>>
>>3274949
i'd be fine with ~11k usd. what do you think the timeframe is?
>>
File: DOWNITGOES.gif (1MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
DOWNITGOES.gif
1MB, 550x400px
>>3274884
If it moons in an hour i am selling. You guys can laugh at me if it continues and reaches 10 dollaridoos in a few days
>>
>>3274966
who cares.?? just place sell orders
or di you really lure in front of the computer your whole day?
>>
>>3274949
Hi steve_bnb! Please fuck off of /biz/, thank you!
>>
>>3274982
as a matter of fact....
>>
File: Binance Moon Magic.png (54KB, 374x388px) Image search: [Google]
Binance Moon Magic.png
54KB, 374x388px
Hmmm.... BNB pattern shows it gaining 1 cent per hour over the past 30 hours.

It is currently at $2.30.
>>
ICO session of SSN (Super Skynet) begins in 11 hours. bnb is required to purchase. could moon from now until then. after that could be a dump so be careful.
>>
Long story short. for each BNB coin used for discount, BNB can go up 1 cent in value. BNB is a business and they can sell back 1 cent higher than the discounted amount.
>>
>just sold my month long position to buy Monaco before their app release

Are you fucking gidding me
>>
>>3276114
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
breaking 70 tomorrow morning
>>
>>3277658
chink time
>>
never again will i have anything to do with this scam company
>>
>>3277718
Do you mean to say you didn't sell at the peak last time?
>>
Bnb is a pajeet scam. "My fees" pro tip Nobody cares about fees. Id consider buying if I got a share of the company. If you hold for 5 years the coin is worthless...so you expect it to moon so people save on fees? Nty j
>>
Bnb will be breaking walls tonight boys get on now.
>>
>>3278024
so a coin with an actual working use case is worse then a coin with a theoretical use case that might never happen lol

ok lol
>>
bumpin this for gains
>>
>>3278533
nice dubs anon
>>
so what do we think of that ICO coming in a few hours?

and what of the price of BNB right then?
>>
>>3278670
Last ICO caused a pump beforehand followed by a dump, I believe? Could be a similar situation here
>>
>>3278697
yeah that's what i thought did happen and would happen.
what about the ico itself? is it gonna pump for a while?
>>
btw if no one has seen this ICO release info page:

https://www.binance.com/icoDetails.html?projectId=13

the ICO costs:

>BNB: 1 SSN= 0.00461419 BNB(1BNB ≈ 217 SSN)
>BTC: 1 SSN= 0.00000238 BTC(1BTC ≈ 420,000 SSN)
>ETH: 1 SSN= 0.00002857 ETH(1 ETH ≈ 35,000 SSN)

so binance is valuing 1 BNB @ 0.00051646 BTC
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.