[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets get wealthy together will you help me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Shut the fuck up for a second and listen to me now I know what you're thinking you thinking bitconnect is a Ponzi scheme Etc. I would like to know how many people would be interested in this idea with me I have $50,000 that I'm going to put into bitconnect coin BCC. What I'm going to do is log into the website and by BCC with Bitcoin for 50 Grand then I'm going to put the BCC in the desktop wallet to stake it. So I'm not actually doing their Lending Service what I'm actually doing is letting other people that don't know really about crypto to use their Lending Service that way their money is stuck in there for 6 months while our money is just in BCC coin being staked for more BCC. The current price is $131 each just a month-and-a-half ago it was $50 I've been watching it. Those people that say it's a scam that it's a Ponzi scheme that they will do an exit scam this is all bullshit the real people involved with this coin won't even tell you they are they're just getting rich and they're quiet about it but I'm not quiet I want to know who will invest with me? I'm putting in 50 Grand soon. I want to make a big show I want other people with a lot of money to invest to I want this thing to be at $200 a coin soon which it will be but I don't want to wait a month I want it now because I want this going to go to 500 before I cash out in 6 months.

If you all would listen to me you would get wealthy with me I'm not bullshiting you this is not a show like all the other goddamn threads this is real I'm definitely doing it even if you don't I'm not talking about doing this with little money I want people to go in with a lot of money on this just like I am. My current blockfolio is over 50 Grand I have another 50 Grand in the bank that I'm going to throw down on BCC currently I hold Neo MCO and Xmr. Once again I'm not bullshiting and I don't want any bullshitters here either let's do this guy's let's get wealthy
>>
>>3274454
man you're fucking retarded
this is the ONE coin that is a STRAIGHT ponzi and you want to even touch it
amazing how fucking stupid some people are
>>
>>3274480
Fuck you kid every fucking coin is a Ponzi you dumb fuck. Stop bullshiting around and let's get wealthy mother fucker
>>
Its satoshis vision
>>
>>3274454
Where do i buy this coin?
>>
>>3274637
BitConnect.co
>>
This dude is either using his phone to talk, or used a really rough translation engine to type this.

....although the .png (Paint) is fun, so Im gonna go with Korean.
>>
The whole point of calling something a ponzi is that by definition it is unsustainable, as the amount of new money required to pay off earlier participants becomes exponential.
>>
Yes I sound like a fucking retard because I was using my phone to talk into. I'm from Boston and I'm Irish
>>
OP sounds like a forex "trader".
>>
I'm not a Forex Trader I buy and sell Bitcoin everyday that's my background.
>>
>>3274837
Hope you see some wicked profits
>>
>>3274454
you literaly sound like a senegali nigger trying to sell someone a fake watch under the Eiffel tower in Paris. Literally lol
>>
>>3274554
Search up what an actual Ponzi is anon. This is literally the definition of a Ponzi. I'm not touching this shit with a 10 foot pole
>>
good idea anon. You will make money if you will invite 10 people and those 10 people will invire 10people each. After then you will get $10 an bitconnect brand pen.

See you on the mooon!
>>
>>3274454
OP types like a 14 year old retard. You don't have "50 grand" in either your crypto portfolio, or your bank account.

I like the that you're driven enough to try...but please get better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.