[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey is here on board at least one person who is not addicted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5116.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5116.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey is here on board at least one person who is not addicted to forex/trading?

I'm here to ask about something real.
Did anyone run daycare center? How hard it is, how hard to get licensed? What's potential profit? How many kids I need to not drown

I'm in NJ suburbs of NYC but would be great to find dude from anywhere that knows something about it

Pic is my lunch. Want eat something better than that. Help
>>
>>3273799
rice and beans is cheaper than chicken feet and healthier.
>>
You sound like a pedophile
>>
>>3273799
dont let this guy around children
>>
>>3273799
Nasty. kys.
>>
>>3273799
What the fuck is up with this thread kek
>>
>>3274020
Idk seems like a legit easy business to start and make good money.

Make the place look nice, stock with toys, background check potential employees and make sure they aren't pieces of shit lowkey.

Sit back and pay off overhead and take profit.

The only reason I can tell you would fail is because you come to /biz/ asking about licensing procedures/profit margins.
>>
>>3273799
don't listen to the haters in this thread, they're just know-nothing NEETs who are crypto-rich at best

day care centers are a great business. i know a couple people who have their own chains of day care centers, which tells me it's the kind of small business you can scale and grow. they do very well.

with that said, i know none of the answers to your questions.
>>
>>3273799
are you a pedo ?
>>
>>3274111
I came here because I believe (not) that anons know better, but I do my own research and googled all the crap I need, just scared
>>3274125
Thank you too. Yeah, I think it's one of the easiest small businesses

Okay then other question. What type of 'office' I need? I'm sure it's not required to be separate building but at the same time not everyone would like to have 20 yelling and stomping lil mothefuckes..
>>
>>3274270
you need a playground and like a dentist office
>>
It's not family day care, why would you think I'm pedophile? I can't rape children right in front of teacher and or in the room with glass walls which is on first floor
>>
File: 1489882813835.png (236KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
1489882813835.png
236KB, 361x361px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.