[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /biz/ honest opinion on altcoin/bitcoins? Like it? Hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: What-is-MINING_.png (218KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
What-is-MINING_.png
218KB, 600x400px
What is /biz/ honest opinion on altcoin/bitcoins?

Like it?
Hate it?
Indifferent?

Let me hear your thoughts.
>>
do we like cryptocurrency? is that your question?
>>
>>3273749
what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>3273749
>>3273796
Cryptocurrency is a very ironic name considering most coins use a public ledger that documents every single transaction. I think totalitarians like the control "cryptocurrency " could provide, which is why I think Monero/Pivx/Verge et cetera are the real "cryptocurrency", while Bitcoin is more just blockchain tech.
>>
File: 1503711031631.jpg (36KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1503711031631.jpg
36KB, 409x409px
>>3273749
they're okay
>>
>>3273749
Like. I want low fee cards and local currencies to come out.
>>
>>3273796

Yes and no.

What it comes down to is that altcoin/bitcoin ain't money. Money must be a commodity. People have jumped to the conclusion: Since dollars have no intrinsic value, they jump to the notion that cryptocurrencies can work. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Even if you believe that cryptocurrency is going to work, how do you know that 10 years from now bitcoin is going to be the one? If digital currencies can work, someone can come up with another one. And another one. And another. And another. There's nothing special about bitcoin that another cryptocurrency can't replicate and improve on. Right now, bitcoin is just the most popular because it was first. How do we know that someone isn't going to come around and do to Facebook what Facebook did to Myspace?

This is a speculative frenzy. Right now, this is a bubble. It's a cult. When you're in it, obviously you need more people to believe in it, because the price can only go up if other people buy in. In that sense it's a natural Ponzi scheme – a lot of it is just plain greed. If you think you're smart, don't be afraid to take 10% off the table. Don't be afraid to sell into the rally. Don't get greedy. Don't lose all your money.
>>
>>3273915
Lol. Turns out it's just another salty nocoiner. Sorry that you're late to the party anon. I'm sure FOMO will get you soon
>>
>>3273915
That's a good point, but I feel we are years from the point of worrying about the bubble pop. Market cap and exposure is simply too low
>>
>>3274005
>Turns out it's just another salty nocoiner.

So by your logic because I gave a opinion, albeit partly negative on bit/alt coins that automatically makes me salty that I have no coins? Are you high or just dense? I would imagine the latter yes?

So by your logic everytime you yourself give a negative opinion on something that means your just salty about it? Good to know kid.
>>
>>3274204
Nope. Didn't judge you by your negativity alone. It was your limited understanding of “bitcoin/altcoin“ in combination with your negativity that gave you away.
What you said is in fact most likely true about btc (although years away from a real bubble) but how can you compare that to projects like NEM or Corda, “kid“?
>>
>>3273915

Go to bed Peter
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.