[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: fcApDv1.jpg (23KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
fcApDv1.jpg
23KB, 864x864px
tell me why I shouldn't go all in
>>
>>3273379
Because you should be riding the OMG rocket.
DGB rocket is in the shop for repairs, will be ready end of sept
>>
>>3273379
Lol, do it.
I live for those sharpie pics
>>
Because being a Digimarine is a low tier meme
>>
I have been holding 800k since 2014. I could have sold for a 90x gain during the summer. I didn't. That's how much I believe in DGB.
>>
There's nothing wrong with the coin or its devs, it's just a bit of a meme here. Some very dedicated autists hate that coin though

I think there was a citi announcement this month? Could be a make or break moment

Shit, it's still in the top 50 of cmc, all things considered, it's a successful coin
>>
>>3273490
Why ddnt you sell and bought more when it dropped?
>>3273379
Do it, i also bought a big bag, september should be a good month for dgb.
>>
>>3273592
Could have, but I don't try to time or predict the market. Who was to say it wouldn't have gone higher if I sold at the top?

I am waiting for the outcome of the citi thing to make a decision. I think they will be awarded something and the value and price will go back up.
>>
Everyone assumes that because DGB used to be 5x its current price and has average tech, its guaranteed to recover. Little do the newfags know that basically 90% of all crypto coins moon at one point, and just dont comeback, no matter how much of a deal you think you are getting.

Anyone whose not all in on ARK or OMG is retard tbqh
>>
looks like another run up, very interested to see where it goes
>>
File: im8AS6X.gif (414KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
im8AS6X.gif
414KB, 480x270px
>>3273490
thats really fucking pathetic desu

I mean, if you had like 8 million DGB, i could see how you believe in the tech, but just 800 k

lmao
>>
>>3274129
It was all i had at the time. I started experimenting with mining in late 2013 when I had to build a knew PC. Was able to get 2 GPUs before the rush. Mined a bunch of different coins and kinda got out when asics started taking over. Consolidated everything into DGB in 2014 at an avg of 30sat. I think 800k was pretty good for those days. Plus, if DGB really takes off to 50c or even $1, I am OK with that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.