[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyos.. Please.. Help me. I need to make 500% gains on $3k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1503965280658.jpg (3KB, 125x117px) Image search: [Google]
1503965280658.jpg
3KB, 125x117px
Tonight.

What are my moves?
>>
>>3273286
First take a shit This most important

Then kill your self
>>
by tonight?

good luck
>>
Hold shift and hope is goes to $10+ soon
>>
>>3273328
He's right. Otherwise you'll shit your pants when you die.
It's a rookie mistake.
>>
I'm In a similar situation As the Matt Damon in Rounders.
>>
>>3273349
This guy gets it
>>
>>3273286
clearly OMG
>>
>>3273600
The level of rekt id be if i told these fucks about thr apple news and the apple news doesnt happen..

JUST
>>
>>3273349
long on xrp only answer
>>
>>3273600
seconded.
>>
>>3273286
by mcxFEEs
>>
Went all in on Adex. Omg and shift have already pumped.

Hopefully it 2x from here soon... Then maybe I can catch another coin.. Let's see how this goes.

https://youtu.be/OkDyPagwGe0
>>
File: inner shekels.png (71KB, 300x480px) Image search: [Google]
inner shekels.png
71KB, 300x480px
>>3273286
100x leverage short BTC the correction is imminent

thank me later
>>
Brothers, cast away your "shitcoin"
Turn to the one true coin,

The I/O Coin.

Here is a poem I wrote myself, may Satoshi speak to you all through my words.

"We are on a New Frontier Anon. The people that walk the streets during the day aren’t like you and I,

We are the visionaries.

The people that simply dance through the motions of everyday life doubt us Anon, they think we won’t make it, no, they think we CAN’T make it.

But no matter all the FUD they throw our way we smile... We smile because we know we hold a golden ticket out of the trenches of mediocrity, we hold the key to every dream we ever had, we hold

The I/O Coin.

So smile Anon, for you have seen the light.

Some have been blindsided by the promises of vaporware, while some have been lost in the sea of useless crypto related assets, but we Anon,

We have truly found the next step in Blockchain Technology.

The I/O Coin.

From the humble beginnings of Bitcoin, to the ingenious smart contracts of Ethereum, to the secure and anonymous Monero, and to the much needed exchange coins such as 0x and Kyber,

We have found a coin that takes us one step closer to an applicable decentralized future.

The I/O Coin.

In 3 simple weeks the world will be blessed with Dions, a way to store encrypted files on the blockchain, power Dapps, and send 100% private messages. In these 3 meager weeks, you will see the price skyrocket from 55k sats to the moon. No more worrying about the cruel hands of The Powers That Be collecting, selling, and analyzing your info, and no more worrying about the security of your files. For you were an early adapter of

The I/O Coin.

Yes there will be trials and tribulations along the way,

Yes there will be risks involved,

But you know Anon, there will also be Lambos,

Also there will also be Mansions,

And one day Anon, one day… A child will point to the sky and say, “Momma, how did those men make it to the moon?”. His mother will say,

The I/O Coin."
>>
>>3273731
Thanks for the tip anon. Perhaps I'll be able to afford new kneecaps with those future gains.
>>
fill me in on the i/o anon
>>
>>3273286
I have a site thats short on cash flow. Its crypto related. Had a lot of growth after launching in July and need a bridge loan.

I can get you 10% interest over 30 days.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.