[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening with Sia Coin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: siacoin.png (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
siacoin.png
29KB, 200x200px
I stumbled across Sia coin several months ago, and I thought it had a lot of potential. Since then it has been plummeting in value. Why do you think this is when they have a viable business plan?
>>
>>3273021
It was overvalued. It is a good idea, however, there is such a high supply of coins they can only climb so high in value.

XRP has the same problem... people come in and see it topping the volume charts and they buy it thinking its super popular and it gets supported by banks.

What they fail to realize is that it has been overvalued for a long time considering the total supply of XRP is so high.

Look at the big picture when deciding what to invest in... look at the past and present to determine the future. Take into account total supply, current market cap, the team, the tech, and the competition coins.

Look at all of these things... don't just buy because it's getting shilled here. Sia was shilled heavily here for a couple of months. I'm sure there are a lot of bagholders and these bagholders will become a hinderance to any pumping/momentum that starts to build.
>>
>>3273021
You forget that may of the bagholders actually HODL. And that makes a huge difference. I bet 90% would hold it even if it dropped to 1 sats. Currently if you look at the volume and where price is you can clearly see that there is accumulation going on.
>>
>>3273103
Like me for instance.
I have. 50k of SIA I bought when it was 600.
If it ever gets back there I'm dumping it obviously.
>>
>>3273311

proud bagholder here of 100k sia (serious)
Im down like 50% on these shitcoins
it can go to 0 for as much as I care
Im not selling this before I at least break even
because fuck you biz, thats why
>>
>>3273103

Comparisons to ripple are interesting, because compared to ripple sia is still undervalued

Ripple has 30% more coins than sia, and is 3 times the price. Sia could hit 30 cents and still have a lower market cap

(Spoiler: I don't actually believe sia will hit 30 cents. 5 would be nice, ten spectacular)
>>
>>3273405
Worst thing about SIA is its inflation. There will be 38b coins around 6 months from now, thanks to mining.
>>
>>3273554

There's a plan to start burning them but it's not projected to surpass the mining rate for years. Supposedly sia will eventually become deflationary (yeeeears away), but yeah the inflation is a bit of a bummer
>>
>>3273021
I bought sia at all time high while drunk. I do believe in the project but not the token. I'll hold forever, I'm not bothered.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.