[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the best place to buy and store coins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1486072639903.jpg (997KB, 1061x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486072639903.jpg
997KB, 1061x1440px
Where is the best place to buy and store coins?
>>
File: watch-scene.jpg (129KB, 1345x814px) Image search: [Google]
watch-scene.jpg
129KB, 1345x814px
>>3272887
This bitcoin I got here was first purchased by your great-granddaddy. It was bought during the First World War in a little general store in Knoxville, Tennessee. It was bought by private Doughboy Ernie Coolidge the day he set sail for Paris.It was your great-granddaddy's war bitcoin, made by the first miner to ever make bitcoins.Then when he had done his duty, he went home to your great-grandmother, took the bitcoin out of his wallet and put it in an ol' coffee can. And in that can it stayed 'til your grandfather was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Germans once again.

Your granddaddy gave it to your granddad for good luck. Dane's luck wasn't as good as his old man's. Your grandad was killed with all the other Marines at the battle of Wake Island. Your granddad was facing death and he knew it. So three days before the Japanese took the island, your 22-year old grandfather asked a gunner on an Air Force transport named Winocki,a man he had never met before in his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he had never seen in the flesh, his bitcoin. Three days later, your grandfather was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the war was over, he visited your grandmother, delivering to your infant father his Dad's bitcoin.

This bitcoin. This bitcoin was in your Daddy's wallet when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a Vietnamese prison camp. Now he knew if the gooks ever saw it it'd be confiscated. The way your Daddy looked at it, that bitcoin was your birthright. And he'd be damned if and slopeheads were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide somethin'. His ass. Five long years, he kept this bitcoin up his ass. Then when he died of disentary, he gave me the bitcoin. I hid with uncomfortable hunk of cryptocurrency up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the bitcoin to you.
>>
just store it in bittrex no one will hack your account and steal it ever dont listen to retards. check it every now and then if you're worried but nothing will happen to them
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.