[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Da Hongfei is an international treasure to the blockchain community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

You WISH your coin had a leader like him.
>>
No, he just sucks government dick. Which is smart for a chink coin.
>>
File: NEO to the MOON.png (39KB, 707x259px) Image search: [Google]
NEO to the MOON.png
39KB, 707x259px
>>3270449
He indeed is, all in on NEO
>>
File: neo.jpg (136KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
neo.jpg
136KB, 500x500px
WE ARE NEO
>>
File: 1500994656614.jpg (82KB, 1080x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1500994656614.jpg
82KB, 1080x1076px
>>3270449
>>3270485
He only said this because he's got a QSZ-92 to the back of the head.

You're really investing in the communist party when you buy NEO. Which is questionable as a long-term hold.
>>
>>3270613
China wants homemade solutions. They want money to flow on their economy.

It seems more likely to me they will ban ethereum ICOs to prevent money from flowing out and encourage NEO to make money flow in.

Classic protectionism.

Hongfei is trying to tell the Chinese Government they can use his infrastructure to do so
>>
>>3270650
Exactly so there is very little risk, actually it is more beneficial to invest in their product because of the Government that is most likely to protect their own product, so China all the way
>>
File: 78548gasdf23.jpg (21KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
78548gasdf23.jpg
21KB, 450x450px
>>3270650
>China wants homemade solutions
>Chinese get banned from red pulse
The $50 bag holders are out in force lately. Keep up the hard work.
>>
>>3270737

you really dont get it do you?

Chinese can buy as soon as chinese gov has good regulation on it, but when chinese market opens gov will promote it.
>>
>>3270705
>>3270650
I agree with that. But we have to keep in mind that Vitalik has been shilling ETH in China for months. Big influential chink money is invested in ETH.
>>
>>3270900
lol. ETH is not going to beat NEO in china. not gonna happen.
>>
File: 1482112868733.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482112868733.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>3270865
You might wanna read the first article that comes up when you Google China ico. They're going to ban them if they find risk of financial loss. There's a huge potential for loss in icos. Try to shill the other fags. I'm not falling for a couple of screencaps with no source and a bunch of bag holders telling me it's gonna moon when everything clearly points to the opposite. There are plenty of other retards that will believe you here. You used to be one of them.
>>
>>3271003
>They're going to ban them if they find risk of financial loss.
that is not what the article said. by this logic china would be banning all investments.
>>
>>3270449
>bad money drives out good

someone should tell him that expression doesn't mean what he thinks it means
>>
BASED HONGFEI

DA "BIG DICK" HONGFEI

BIG DADA HONGFEI
>>
>>3271065
>The People’s Bank of China (PBoC) is reportedly considering a blanket ban on ICOs if lawmakers find “large risks” to consumers.
Literally the first line in the first article on Google.
You're choking. You were doing better when you just ignored reality all together.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-ico-suspension-warning-echoes-regulator-treatment-of-exchanges
>>
>>3270449

I just dumped all my NEO, fuck this shit.
>>
>>3271225
yeah, large risks, as in scams.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.