[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cryptocards or whatever its called vs VISA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Why would VISA partner up with a coin they didn't made themself?
A company like VISA just creates his own cryptocurrency if they are really interested in it
Its all just hype and delusions about all this payshitcards

remember if VISA really likes those cards they make their own VISA cryptocard :)
Happy bagholding!
>>
>>3268046
>they make their own VISA cryptocard
VISA never emitted one card you stupid.

They only authorized to use their logo and provide the payment network.

Monaco is just like any company emitting its own debit card... Like any airline for example.
>>
>>3268046
I work at VISA and can tell you
>No need to either cooperate with Crypto nor to invent „own“ Crypto. We are fine with Fiat. Goodbye
>>
>>3268046
Why would you ever want to be partnered with visa?
>>
>>3268046
>what is business partnering and licensing
Don't they have those in the third world?
>>
>>3268046
Puts them in a tough spot. Their whole existence is based on fiat. If they make their own blockchain, they give even more authenticity to blockchain technology. If they dont, they risk being left behind.

What whats left? They could start their own blockchain that works as a middle man for other currencies, like they already do. But there are other blockchains working on this already and are ahead of them, plus the fact that everyone who has used a card will always remember that one time they were late and got hit with a 30 fucking dollar late fee on top of the 10-30% interest each fucking month. So I would say, they would most likely buyout another coin thats already doing this, spread lies about the competition and lean on companies that threaten to do business with anyone else.
>>
>>3268046
>Why would VISA partner up with a coin they didn't made themself?
Because they take a fee and a cut.

Their service ain't free.
>>
>>3268046

https://twitter.com/cryptobn/status/902897726500855809
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.