[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad is leaving my mom for a younger woman , its feel so bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: images (12).jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
21KB, 412x351px
My dad is leaving my mom for a younger woman , its feel so bad , i dont want to see my mom sad its really hurts

Im just want to buy my mom a house or some shit ,to make her happy, but im im a poorfaggot
>>
>>3267019
>having an Oedipus complex
>>
Buy ark then you baka!
>>
Sent ;)
>>
Put up your blockfolio and biz will judge if you will make it
>>
>>3267019
Women are the shitcoins of real life, Anon.

Long term, they are a bad investment.
>>
>>3267024
>thinking you don't have an oedipus complex
lmao
>>
>>3267019
sent 100k ;)
>>
>>3267019
Leave your mom for a younger one.
>>
File: biz-guide.png (739KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
biz-guide.png
739KB, 1920x1080px
>>3267019
just follow the guide and you'll be alright
>>
>>3267031
Thats because you cant count on them.

They're hardwired to put their kids on nr 1.

Moms are the best.
>>
>>3267019
this happened to me few years back. as another anon said, buy ark to giv ur mom a house by this time next year
>>
>>3267019
comfort her with your penis
>>
>>3267179
this op. You're the man of the house now. Time to "fill the gap" your dad left behind.
>>
>>3267179
>>3267187
I don't care that you're samefag, I love these posts
>>
>>3267179
>>3267187
>same poster
C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E
>>
>>3267019
All in NEO
>>
Good I hope your whole family suffers including you the most. Imagine your dad's dick going into that other woman's cunt mmm
>>
>>3267328
I think obnoxious samefagging is now a /biz/ meme.
>>
>>3267019
She doesn't need a house, she just needs you. Spend more time with her and do interesting things with her. Help her realize her life doesn't end with your father, she has the opportunity to move into a new exciting stage in life.

Best of luck anon. Moms are great.
>>
>>3267406
good advice
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.