[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

embermine thread! who else bought some of this shit now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: embermine2.png (18KB, 1024x228px) Image search: [Google]
embermine2.png
18KB, 1024x228px
embermine thread!

who else bought some of this shit now that it's on cryptopia? tell me what you like or hate about this project, expected news, how excited you are for the domain token airdrop happening, anything goes!
>>
>>3266500
bagholder here, can you cliff me on upcoming news and dates? It got added to a new domain and how exactly do I participate in airdrop?
>>
Sold my OMG stack to go all in on embermine. Please don't let me down now.
>>
bought at $0.30. kill me
>>
>>3266509
to get the airdropped Domain Tokens your MBRS need to be in a wallet, they can't be in an exchange. I put mine in myetherwallet; I'm not sure which other wallets also work

all I know for sure is their website claims it'll be updated within the next day or so, which is also the time by which you should have your MBRS ready in a wallet for the airdrop snapshot
>>
>>3267056
will i receive airdrops when i have my embers on cryptopia?
>>
>>3267744

no, you need to move them to myetherwallet (or one of the other wallets i don't know about), like today, i think the snapshot of the wallets is taken at the end of tomorrow or september 1st to check who owns mbrs and receives the domain tokens
>>
>>3267797
okay. when i have a myetherwalled i just transfer the MBRS to that address and im good?

does my pc have to be connected 24/7 to get the dom?

sorry for those questions. i usually only trade on exchanges
>>
>>3267837

yeah, do a small transfer first to make sure they go in, that's what i did

i don't think it matters if your pc/internet is on or not

make sure you back up your files and passwords etc
>>
I too am interested in the airdrop. You just have to have your MBRS in Myetherwallet for it to work right?
>>
>>3267916
Yes.
>>
You fucked up anon. EMB was the move on cryptopia. It's at 13 sat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.