[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170830_112509.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170830_112509.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>he didn't buy a TME genesis address

How does it feel that you will literally never become a millionaire by spending literally pennies right now?

Once this coin hits exchanges it'd the beginning of a real fucking deal moon mission. Genuine early adoption. Get the fuck on board
>>
>>3266352
whats special about it and where to buy
>>
>>3266496
Its the first manually mined coin (people that hold genesis addresses can create it in batches, they can create 10 batches, and the longer they wait - up to 10 years - to create a batch, the more they create. Upp to a max of 5000 per batch).

Genesis address sale ends soon (look it up on bitcointalk). It will hit exchanges within the next 2 weeks
>>
>>3266496
And also its a smart contract loan system that rewards lenders and borrowers
>>
>>3266584
how is it superior to MNE which self mines
>>
>>3266831
MNE self mines automatically. TME is mined by people that have a genesis address decided to create a batch. The longer they wait to create a batch the more TME they will generate.

So it's literally up to the address holders (who are just random people owning between 1 and 50 addresses each) when they create coins. Nobody owns a majority of genesis addresses.
>>
>>3266875
its listed on nova already?
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TME/
>>
>>3266900
Nova fucked up with the deposits for TME, it's going to be listed on livecoin and cryptopia next I believe
>>
where to get this?
>>
Stop posting scam coins
>>
fuck off scammers this coin was on novaexchange and got delisted because of dev mistake in coin code and now he want to create another coin to get some more money
>>
I'm rather waiting till next week to buy the Freewatch.io ICO
>>
>>3266584
How do you get a genesis address? I've already got TME coins.
>>
>>3267803
>dev mistake in coin code

more like nova's shitty network imploded because it was traded so much
>>
>>3266584
>Its the first manually mined coin
>Xcoin is the first decentralized coin
>Ycoin is the first truly decentralized coin
>Zcoin is the first truly true decentralized coin
Fuck off, MNE was the first, if there wasn't one before that.
>>
>>3266914
>>3266914
>it's going to be listed on livecoin and cryptopia next I believe
>>3266914
>Nova fucked up with the deposits for TME
Apparently TME isn't fully ERC20 compliant, so is the dev shitty and you just want to shill this to cash out?
>>
>>3269289
>cash out

Holders can't even cash out right now. All I have are a bunch of genesis addresses.

To be honest it's not even really possible to shill this coin because it can't be bought atm.

The token is ERC20 compliant hence it works with any ERC20 wallet
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.