[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me 1 reason why litecoin is worth more than vertcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
I don't understand why litecoin is worth $60 and vertcoin is only worth 80 cents
vertcoin has decentralized mining while litecoin is a bitmain coin like all the bitcoins

vertcoin has a fair distribution (same as litecoin) and a community consensus to remain ASIC free therefore maintaining decentralized mining

I believe this coin will get it's due as the gap between the average miner and ASIC warehouse miner widens. As the currencies become more centralized and code upgrades are in the hands of mining cartels
>>
>>3263702
because vertcoin doesnt have a very good team behind it and they abandoned stealth addresses without releasing anything new or exciting to back the coin up.
it's just a dead shitcoin now, they make posts on slack but its never anything important
>>
>>3263729
The team does seem to have other priorities, I've donated $50 to them and they are friendly but they been sitting on amd miner optimization for a long time as well as a few other things.
The principals of the blockchain are solid but it could use some more excitement
>>
I don't see what litecoin offers though
vertcoin could use some more merchants and a bigger community
but code wise vertcoin is better due to their mining decentralization
>>
The only reason litecoin is worth anything is spillage of people who missed the boat of BTC and wanted some explosive gains.
It's a miracle it even made it to $50.

The coin achieves NOTHING that BTC doesn't already do. ETH took off because it solves a major problem BTC has, transaction speed.
>>
>>3263702

Simple: Number of users.
Litecoin is better than Bitcoin yet Bitcoin is the king because it has the most coins.
Vertcoin might be better. Shill it.
>>
I'm kind of pissed I missed the boat mining at home, and think it's very important that miners are decentralized
Isn't it something like 70%+ of bitcoin miners come from bitmain, that's a lot of power for 1 company
I've owned a little of the other big blockchains but for some reason I see this as a diamond in the rough due to centralization of miners and it's scale-ability
but I don't want to shill I just want to follow developments and see if its niche is fulfilled
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.