[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COMSA - Japan's first ICO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: COMSA.jpg (8KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
COMSA.jpg
8KB, 310x163px
If you are interested in Japan's first ICO - COMSA - using NEM, and Ethereum blockchain, please have a look!
Authentic members in team : Lon Wong (President of NEM.io Foundation, CEO of Dragonfly Fintech), Masahiko Ito (Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation), and more.
COMSA homepage : https://comsa.io/en/

Token Presale 2 Oct. 2017, 14:00(JST) - 6 Nov. 2017, 14:00(JST) You need to sign up your e-mail address to join the presale.
Presale invitation URL : https://tokensale.comsa.io/?ref_id=6afd69c0e9e21cbe8e5457a3e16dcfd2

Thanks for reading!
>>
>>3263481
When this comes out how do I buy it on the pre-sale?
>>
>>3263481
tl;dr pleasuu
what this project actually do and want to solve?
>>
>>3264489
Ico for a platform which helps other companies do ico's.....

Cosma token will give access to some non-public ico's and 5% bonus on some others
>>
You can read the whitepaper at the homepage, written above, in English and Russian.
I think you can buy the ICO-token with ETH, NEM, BTC but its not announced yet.
You can also buy the ICO-token with this company's token (zaif token). But zaif token can't be used at the pre-sale, only used in normal-sale, so get your e-mail registered, and wait for the announce.
>>
>>3265070
Sorry, I misread the article.
You 'CAN' use the zaif token at the pre-sale, and if you buy more than 3,000 COMSA token at 2 Oct. - 4 Oct., which is first 3 days of pre-sale, you will get 2% bonus COMSA token.

It's in Japanese, written in No.3 : https://corp.zaif.jp/info/6265/

The price of COMSA token will be around 1 USD.
>>
>No cap
>After ICO, every single token is doubled and held by the company to pay for various stuff/incentives

I dunno, quite on the fence with this one. Will the Nips get behind their own project like how the chinks are supposed to get behind their own projects?

>inb4 Monacoin
>>
>>3265214
slry how do I buy this? if I go to the pre sale do I have to buy with bitcoin or what?
>>
Here : 0xb6A0405FcbAdE3B989F4682476B90eCe63279aa6
>>
Isn't Japan famous for Multi level marketing / pyramid schemes? I see a lot of them in manga.
>>
>>3265575
Sorry my English is not good.
There are still more than 30 days till pre-sale begins, and the way to buy COMSA token is not announced yet. I think it will be announced by e-mail or at the 'Token Sale Dashboard'.
>>
>>3263481
Singed up and used ya referral, dont know if Ill participate but ill do some research later.
>>
File: team.jpg (142KB, 1201x749px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
142KB, 1201x749px
>>3265635
These are some members in COMSA team. You can see all members at the homepage. Also, member from UFJ (one of three mega banks in Japan) is participating in this project.
I think such things happen not only in Japan, but also in many countries. So you should read the whitepaper, and choose whether to trust the project or not, by yourself.
>>
>>3265863
Thank you so much. You can read the whitepaper in English here.
https://comsa.io/en/53646.html
>>
>>3265961
Do you have an address I can send an ETH or BTC tip too?
>>
>>3266029
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!
If you have any question, please make a post. My English is not good, but try to translate the announcement only written in Japanese.

BTC:1FViiBrGgBWV3jViX87EE2u2vxTPXNsnN4
ETH:0x61096F46260F80C3ccBC52e28cA6216c4ef8DA72
>>
>>3266103
Your welcome, The amount wasn't a mistake, Have a good day.
>>
>>3266199
Oh may god, can't believe it! Thank you so much!
One thing to add. You can buy before the general pre-sale, if you invest large amount (100,000 US dollars or more). And also, you can get 20% bonus for the amount you invest. This is essentially for institutional investor, but individual investor can also participate by sending e-mail from the 'contact form' at the bottom of COMSA homepage.
>>
>>3266199
do you have $150M worth of bitcoin?
>>
>>3266464
Thats probably an exchange wallet.
>>
Nice to see some awareness of this coin (even if just a little) here, I signed up a few days ago and after getting in TRON this one could be a looker.
>>
Always bet on 日本.
>>
Official COMSA bounty campaign.
English : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2088175.0
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.