[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: MNE.png (6KB, 388x130px)
MNE.png
6KB, 388x130px
Anyone else buying MNE?
The Artemine ICO that launches in September is about ready to be announced.

You Can get 1000 Artemine with either:
10 MNE
1 ETH

With MNE at less than $5, it's gonna EXPLODE when they start the ICO. Not only that, but all MNE that get's collected at the ICO will be burned.

This is just a friendly advice for anyone looking to 3x-10x their money within a months time. The coin supply is insanely low, so the price moves VERY fast when the volume goes up.

>You have been warned
>>
>>3262947

I have 12 MNE. That's enough. Not gonna risk getting my anus reamed by dev changing his mind...
>>
>>3262958
What was your buy in point?
I'm sitting with 255 coins right now. Will probably sell when the price reaches $20-$25 next month before the ICO starts.
>>
Any dates on the Artemine ICO?
>>
>>3263030
Dev wrote that he expects it to run within the first 2 weeks of September. Better load up with cheap MNE now
>>
Never heard of it... Will drop .1 btc and see what haopens, lol
>>
Comfy with 3000 of these ... Bought under a dollar
>>
Can't wait for it to MOON like never seen before... Only having 100, but it's better than nothing I guess
>>
Where can I buy this coin????
>>
>>3263073
dam nice
>>3263094
cryptopia
>>
>>3263094
Livecoin, Hitbtc and cryptopia
>>
You are litterally a FOOL if you don't buy some of these... Not even trying to shill... But it's invietable for the coin to shoot up like a rocket, once people realize they can participate at a discount
>>
>>3263144
Shut up and delete this thread.. I need to buy MORE with my paycheck tomorrow... Don't let the price fly just yet..
>>
so if someone wants to buy this ICO they either spend ETH and pay 8x more or they use this coin

why does this all sound too easy. Like free money. Maybe they'll change the terms and fuck you in the ass?
>>
>>3263165
The DEV simply wants to get some attention to both coins I guess. I'll particpiate in the ICO, as I missed the chance to get a MNE genesis address (Which yields 1.8 MNE daily btw.)
I'll get a lot of Artemine genesis adresses, and enjoy nice and passive income for years to come.

That's the plan anyway, unless I get too tempted to sell for a nice profit.. haha
>>
>>3263164
Is it even possible to delete this thread? Not sure, haha
>>
sounds like a shit tier ICO though. Who is gonna buy it
>>
>>3263221
Dev is going to announce real company from Switzerland behind the ico, we will see.
>>
are you confident? Too much shilling in this thread. You are new here.
>>
I feel bad for the suckers who are buying into this scam because of coordinated shilling. Oh well. Something something stupid people natural selection.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.