[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANS/NEO vs Qtum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Chinese.jpg (100KB, 1816x508px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese.jpg
100KB, 1816x508px
So /biz/, which one is the better investment right now? Seems both were hit by the retarded FUD about Chinese regulations.
>>
contrary to what people think, QTUM isn't chinese. it's blech...singapore. so NEO is the superior choice.
>>
NEO will be the only platform that Chinese ICOs can launch on soon enough.
>>
Literally every other coin except NEO is a good investment
>>
>>3262611
yes, we know that people like you are FUDing to reduce the NEO price. we get it.
>>
>>3262637

Strange...such solid technology should be immune to FUD? Why not NEO?
>>
>>3262644
>irrational fear effecting the price of an asset, unheard of
>>
>>3262656
*affecting
>>
>>3262611
Does that include GAS?
>>
File: heh.png (567KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
567KB, 600x595px
>>3262789
nice one
>>
QTUM
>>
>>3262611

This. It was the only shit coin I owned. So glad to sell it. No regrets.
>>
>>3262594
>>3262599
>>3262607

Qtum will be working with WeChat.

Do you know fucking big WeChat is in China?

Literally every person whether theyre 8 or 80 use it all day every day as their central social media hub.

Quantum allows for developing corporate-solution based smart contracts that can interact with existing Ethereum applications.

Meaning it's more useful than Neo on a simple rudimentary level

Neo had its time in the sun, i made 7x on Neo. However now I am fully into Quantum
>>
>>3262594
there are no good investments, the market is completely controlled by whales at this point. All they do is manipulate prices to take normie money. Either you're in the scam or you're losing out
>>
File: 1503435531661.jpg (20KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
1503435531661.jpg
20KB, 504x415px
>>3262637
lol you NEO fags delusional as ever, as if shilling or fudding on /biz/ would make an impact on the price. but i love to fud the shit out of you neormies, because you are so easily triggered.

kys retard ASAP
>>
>>3263734
"working with WeChat" as in "making a WeChat wallet" which anyone can do. lmao
>>
bit risky to touch any of these chinese ones atm, news has still not fully filtered through the market
>>
>>3262599

Blech, Singapore, only the most business friendly country in the world
>>
Qtum may be a good buy before main net goes online.
>>
>>3263891
china is going to favor chinese tech, sorry to inform you qtum fags
>>
all in on NEO right now, will get a loan if it dumps further
>>
Why not buy both?
>>
>>3263891
Singapore one of the most expensive, red-tape-ridden SME-hostile countries if you are a local.

>T. Singapoorean
>>
Red pulse ico is going to make neo price rise, chinese folk who don't buy into the ico are going to fomo buy like crazy after the ico from those who did buy. I know this all sounds like something that's too obvious to be true, but pretty sure it really is that easy, and the price is the cheapest it's been in a long while.
>>
File: 1501502730900.jpg (20KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
1501502730900.jpg
20KB, 200x211px
>>3264697
>>3264036
you faggots just never learn anything
>>
>>3264697
you can't buy red pulse ico if you're a chink
>>
No shit. They wait til after the ico and buy it on exchange. Same thing people in the us do. god you're fucking dumb.
>>
Since when is the truth fud?
>>
>>3264844
geez, u rly think someone who wants red pulse and is a chink, wont find a way to do it? ecks fkin dee
>>
>>3264676
Temasek hates competition.
>>
http://www.csdn.net/article/a/2017-08-23/15931200

New just broke.
Billion dollar company invested in Neo
>>
>>3265001
I'm sure putting multiple obstacles in their path won't impact sales.
>>3265169
Onchain, not NOE. NOE is the shitcoin scam marketed to round eye tards that is funding the company's real projects.
>>
>>3265198
>Onchain, not NOE. NOE is the shitcoin scam marketed to round eye tards that is funding the company's real projects.
yawn, pretty stupid FUD bro
>>
This event just goes to show how vulnerable any Chinese project is to the whims of their government
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.