[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whale Watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1497385226108.jpg (93KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497385226108.jpg
93KB, 1000x500px
Hey biz, so we've all noticed that whales can move the markets at will in a lot of cases. I was wondering if anyone has some insight into their methods and how you can predict their next move?
>>
>>3262235
just look at the walls and the last orders
>>
>>3262270
So there is a big sell wall, how do you know when they are going to pull it?
>>
File: 1497576912599.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497576912599.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>
>>3262319
You can't, that's the beauty of it
>>
i am a whale. ama
>>
>>3262439
How do I follow whale movements to make bank?
>>
>>3262235

Anything that is getting some sort of convincing hype
>>
>>3262439
Discord link
>>
beluga whale here
>>
ITT: larping
>>
>>3262558

Still wanna know
>>
>>3262485
there are few things:

1. Spoofing. The create a wall but don't want it to get hit it also moves up or down. you can watch one Sell spoof in XMR/USDT at polo. He has ~200k and moves it up and down at will.

2. Margin lending history. When a whale wants to control the price down they are borrowing a lot of coins. Same example XMR lending rates on monday went up to 0,5% when the spoofer started.

Fucking asshole stopped the Monero-Moon-Mission on the 28th.
>>
>>3262618
So would you set a low buy order when you spot this?
>>
>>3262558
check my dubs bitch
>>
Anyone been watching charts on Binance lately? I'm pretty convinced that the site is exclusively whales, fuck this piece of shit website.

Anyways, what does it mean when they complete like 30 sell/buy orders in a row for $1? Or when they put up a buy at the top for .1, and then a sell at .1, and keep going back changing the value for a while? Is this whales communicating with each other to decide if they want to start pumping, or crashing? Or where to pump it too?

I've been watching the Waltoncoin charts and orderbook for two days now and am going crazy.
>>
>>3262642
it depends. you have to get a feel for it and go with the flow.

For example: Big buywall gets hit but not torn down. Sellers stop selling and new buy orders are coming in above the Wall. Here is a buying opportunity. Stop should be set below the wall.

Another: Sellwall gets hit and dissapears or moves up. This is a fake wall and somebody wanted the price lower to buy.
>>
Some whales use identical sell and buy orders to squeeze the price into their target zone
When looking at buy orders to see how much demand there is, try separate the single orders from the total or sum. If it looks dead apart from the whales putting up big fake orders, keep an eye on the sell book. If sell book is kinda busy but no whale walls to be seen it means they are trying to bait buyers in to push price up for a dump at their target. Watch the sell orders come in and the buy walls pulled and shit comes crashing down to where they buy again and rinse and repeat
This is only really useful when trying to swing trade in like 5-30 minute periods though.

I found a Whale putting up identical orders spaced 1.2% apart on the remind during monero pumps. Managed to catch some of his lows and sell pumps before he could:^)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.