[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noob question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1454939110132.jpg (245KB, 1037x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1454939110132.jpg
245KB, 1037x1382px
I bought some ETH and BTC from coinbase and now it wants a fee to transfer to my wallet. Should I just keep my BTC and ETH on coinbase or transfer?

Sorry for noob questions, more incoming probably.
>>
What do you want?
>>
>>3259581
Alright, OP. I'll throw you a bone. Send all your ETH here and I'll get it all figured out for you.

0xDe37917C0D6ca337936E6de175041aEC1b55C212
>>
>>3259581
BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
Stupid question sorry. I found out already that all stock exchanges have fees.
>>
>>3259581
I want to breed with her

t. Mohammed
>>
>>3259581
Coinbase is a good place to keep things for the short term, if you are planning on just keeping your BTC and ETH keep it somewhere where you have the private keys IE: Hardware wallet, paper wallet. If you are planning on making gains with shitcoins and legitcoins send 50% in an exchange llike bittrex or cryptopia.

Your coins should be safe in coinbase for the short term but plan on investing in a hardware wallet if you are serious about crypto.

BIG ADVICE:
ALWAYS,
I MEAN ALWAYS
enable 2FA identification and keep the code for it written down in a notebook.
Trust me, this is big advice.
Never have the same password for any of the accounts yoou own, put all your passwords written down somewhere you can remember it.

Best of luck anon welcome to /biz/ fuck the naysayers and make some gains.
>>
>>3259823
There are plenty of very attractive middle eastern women that you should be proud of, go breed with one of those beauties! Stay in your genetic lane pls and thank you
>>
>>3259978
that first sentence was bad grammer

Short term crypto-trader: coinbase yeah sure

Long term BTC holds: Paper wallet

Long term ETH holds: Myetherwallet

Crypto-trader: get a hardware wallet
>>
>>3259581

what's her name?!?!?!?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.