[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I only follow the price of altcoins in BTC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tips gold fedora.jpg (56KB, 600x704px) Image search: [Google]
tips gold fedora.jpg
56KB, 600x704px
>I only follow the price of altcoins in BTC
>>
>>3259523
This.
However, does Bittrex have a way to see charts in usd?
>>
>>3259523
Which is fucking stupid since the prices of all the goods you can buy with your money are anchored to FIAT value.
>>
>>3259753
this faggot
>>
>>3259523

when btc goes up, trade alts in btc

when btc goes down, trade in usdt.

as long as i think btc will continue to go up, i don't worry about it's price and just try to accumulate more.
>>
>>3259820
???
when BTC goes up USD pairs go up and alt pairs go down in sat value
>>
>>3259844

you realize you can short alts with btc as collateral correct? and make more btc even if alts rise in $ value, as long as they decrease in btc?

this is called "trading."

not everything is a long.
>>
>>3259753
>>3259764
Actually, it does make sense, if your goal is to accumulate more BTC.
>>
>>3260170
Except it does not make sense to accumulate BTC just to accumulate BTC.

The goal of all this is to increase your wealth in FIAT value.
>>
>>3260186
>The goal of all this is to increase your wealth in FIAT value.

When bitcoin is worth $10000, I'd rather have 20 BTC in my wallet than 2 BTC.
>>
>>3260230
Then that prove my point that your goal is to increase your $ value, not your BTC value.
>>
>>3260186
except that isn't the goal for all people.
>>
>>3260273
Yes and since the real goods are all anchored in fiat, people that prefers accumulating BTC over FIAT are either totally irrational or dislike wealth.
>>
>>3260273
except it is, and will be until the world trades in crypto instead of USD
>>
>>3259753
>the prices of all the goods you can buy with your money are anchored to FIAT
wrong
>>
>>3260295
just because you're too stupid to understand doesn't mean people are irrational
>>
>>3260478
Are you a smart animal or just an human being with a shortage of brain cell?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.