[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you have your moon ticket yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (46KB, 993x764px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
46KB, 993x764px
do you have your moon ticket yet?
>>
Wow 113k big time! *vomits
>>
>>3257158
Did you actually invest in that shitcoin? Do you want to lose money?
>>
lmfao that misleading graph scale
>>
>>3257175

go back to posting pink wojaks on top 100 coins
>>
>>3257158
shill me on this, what is it and why should I buy
>>
>>3257244
OPUS is basically a platform backed by octopuses, it's a great buy because Octopus have 9 testicles which means they work 9 times harder than two hands cucks.
>>
>>3257244

https://opus-foundation.org/demo/demo.html

use the demo and decide.
10 mil market cap with a working product?
to be launched in china end of year.
>>
I'll wait for it to get on a real exchange
>>
File: Screenshot_20170829-215843.png (124KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170829-215843.png
124KB, 1080x1920px
>>3257158
Will be interesting when it hits exchanges. Good concept and a working demo unlike the other music crapcoins.
>>
>>3257653

sure if you want to be a pussy.

the whole point of accumulating on ED is that by the time it gets on a real exchange it's going to be at 2x-3x ICO price.
>>
>>3257158
Why on Earth does a music streaming service need the blockchain?
>>
>>3257838

why most ICOs need a blockchain?

because not everyone has access to VCs and funding. they prefer to work with the community than jews.
>>
>>3257838
Their main reason is to be fair to artists, cause Spotify and the likes swallow retarded amounts of payments and the artists get almost nothing unless they have millions of plays.
>>
>>3257908
They don't, hence why they become shitcoins and die.
>>
>>3258507

lol, of course. some shitcoins make it.
lambos are not for everyone. stay poor.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.